Chapter 14: Affection

Start from the beginning

And now, he's all alone in the house. And for some reason, he feels worried about Jungkook. Beginning to think of all the possibilities, that can happen to the Alpha.

“Should I try to call him, or text him?”

Jimin decides to lay down on the soft grey living room couch. His hand has his phone in his hold. But then, he shakes those thoughts away. His eyes are constantly looking at the main door of the house. Trying to see if the Alpha is finally arrives, but he sees nothing.

Then the next thing he knows, his mind begins to wonder back to all of the words, and the possibilities that Taehyung had stated to him about Jungkook. The way Jungkook smiles at him, the way he looks at him, the way he talks...

“Is it true? Is he really have feelings for me?” Jimin thought to himself. But then, he hears a shuffling against the the door, as Jimin gasp, and fake sleeping. Pretending to close his eyes, and calm himself down. And then, he hears the door open, followed by the sound of someone closing the door.

After a tiring day of his therapy sessions, Namjoon finally lets him to go back to his house. Making him immediately stand up, and walks towards the exit. But suddenly, his arms being held by Namjoon. Stopping him.

“Just try to talk to Jimin about your problem. Okay? Oh, and also, just confess, Kook. I'm sure that he has the same feelings as you do.” Namjoon advices him, as Jungkook nods.

“I will. But maybe I'll tell him later.”

Namjoon nods, as Jungkook smiles. “Bye, hyung.”

“Bye, Kook-ah.” Namjoon says it back, as Jungkook goes into his car. Driving back to his house. His wolf really miss his daughter, and the beautiful Omega. And he's not lying when he feels like he miss seeing the two too.

After a while of driving, he finally arrives in front of the apartment, as he takes the closest lift, and walking towards the door of his house. It is now 12.25 a.m. It's already late. So maybe Jimin is now asleep inside his nest. Well, his daughter is surely is.

But as Jungkook opens the door, instead of seeing an empty living room, he find his little Jimin, curled up onto the living room couch. Sleeping soundly, as Jungkook smiles. Closing, and locking the door back. He approaches his Omega, as he lowers himself down. His face is just a few centimetres away from Jimin. He examines his face structure. A beautiful crescent eyes, a cute little button nose, his natural rosy cheeks, and his cute freckles....But most importantly, is his sinful plump lips.

“You idiot....” Jungkook mumbles. “I told you to not wait for me. And yet, here you are.” Jungkook says in his softest voice. His minds are thinking, whether he should lift him into his nest, or his own bedroom. Because if he wants to put Jimin into his nest, he has to undress himself. Knowing that the Omega doesn't like other things that prevents his scent from sticking into the mattress. But as he think about it, he decides to put the Omega inside his nest. Wanting Him to feel safe.

“I can't just leave you here now, can I?”

Jungkook says, as he sighs, and strips his clothes off from his body. Leaving him only in his black Calvin Klein underwear. Gently, he lift Jimin up in bridal style towards his nest. Jimin's face is instantly meet with Jubgkook's bare chest. The Alpha's familiar hot chocolate scent, engraving Jimin's nostrils. The Alpha put him onto the mattress, before Jungkook lays down besides him, and tuck the blanket on their body. Jungkook scoots closer to Jimin. Being the Omega's big spoon, as he sniffs Jimin on his scent gland.

“Jimin...I know I told you to stay away from your Alpha friend, but now you smells like another Omega... I don't like it.” Jungkook mumbles once again, as his tounge licks Jimin's neck. Showing his affection towards his Omega, and covers Jimin with his own scent. Meanwhile Jimin is trying his hardest to not screaming, out of an excitement.

“Why is he so sweet?” He thought to himself. He blushes, when Jungkook nuzzles his nose on his scent gland, and places a peck on his neck, before closing his eyes, and saying sweet things to him. Thinking that Jimin didn't hear the things that he had said. Making the Omega smiles, as his scent becoming more sweeter.

“Goodnight...Love.” Jungkook says, before he dozes of into his dreamland.

To be continued•

Hehe... I'll be making more fluffy chapters, so HDHJDJDJDJ I'm going to be fangirling a lot while writing the rest of the chapter 😂😂😂 And don't forget the smut scenes 💀💀 It's coming, y'all...🕳️👄🕳️

Love you guys!<3