Chapter 14 - Possesive

Start from the beginning

"Wow" said Morgan impressed. "You are full of mysteries little momma. Okay whos next!" he continued and went back to playing.

"You have absolutely no idea" you thought yourself as you raised your eyebrows at him and laughed.

An hour passed by of just sitting at the booth and spending some quality time together as a team.

Hotch and JJ had already left about 10 minutes ago because of "parental duties". This meant you could finally drink like a monster without fearing that your boss might see you.

As you drank another shot of Tequila you heard a familiar song boom through the speakers.

"HOLY SHIT IS THAT MR SAXOBEAT" you screamed at the top of your lungs at the realization. Everyone laughed as you pushed Spencer out of the booth and made your way to the dance floor. The team got up from the booth and followed suit, starting to dance along side of you.

You started to move your hips to the music, feeling confident because of the 5 shots you had endured a couple of minutes ago. Tracing your hands all over your body as the music played made you feel so sexy and alive. You looked over at the booth and caught Spencer staring directly at you. So you being you, you decided to give him a little show.

Emily walked up behind you as you started to dance more provocatively. You started to dance with her, unapologetically putting her hands on your waist. You both laughed as you kept on going. You looked over at Spencer who was visibly distraught, his knuckles paper white while making a fist.

You walked away from Emily and headed over to the booth, never breaking eye contact with Spencie.

"Did you loose something, honey" you say while sitting next to him and placing your hand on his thigh.

He doenst look you in the face as he responds, "What, I cant look at my girlfriend while shes grinding on one of my coworkers."

He sounded a little mad, which meant it was time to make your move.

You get close to his ear, making sure that no one from the team is close enough to see what you're doing.

"Oh Spencie, are you jealous?", you move your hand so it rests higher on his thigh. His breath hitched as you bit his ear lobe and waited for his response.

"You can try all you want Y/N, im not falling for it" he says in a dominant tone, making you want to take it further at his challenge.

"Fall for what? Cant I just want to be with my boyfriend?" you said as you take Spencers hand and pull him out of the booth.

"Y/N, you know i cant dance" he says with a smile. Immediately dropping his serious persona.

"Dont worry about it Spencie, just follow my lead" you say approching the dance floor. You begin to sway your hips slowly, making him feel every movement you make by guiding his hands up and down your body. You look around making sure no one that you know is in sight. You turn around and press your body against his chest as the club immediately goes dark, white strobbing lights start to flash all around the club. Just like the day you first met.

You begin to sway your hips against him, feeling how he started to roam your body with his hands on his own. He began to whisper sweet nothings into your ear and turned you around to face him. His hand made its way to your ass and he gave it a squeeze, making you smile as he looked at your lips.

You leaned in and he stopped you by pulling your hair a bit, only making you want it even more.

"Bathroom on the top floor in 5 minutes, not a minute less not a minute more, got it Angel?" he said looking into your eyes awaiting your answer.