Aftermath: Girasol

That was a fucking blast, even if it was a pain in the ass to do in VR Chat and Discord voice chat.

Aside from the yearly tradition of doing the Kazotsky kick around the entire premise (plus more comrade), we did an unhealthy amount of stupid shit in that very room. (I think we broke VR Chat a few times lolololol.)

Someone (I believe it was the descendent of [OG dragon]; particularly a certain fusion) managed to sing many songs while imitating Toad and was voted the best at it. Normally, this individual is usually too...overbearing because they weren't allowed to sleep, but for once, they're not depressed because of that.

RIP Kyurem Black's throat for the next few days. Oh wait, their ankle bones are a bigger deal. Sucks to be a part ice type, I guess. For context, Black jumped into some piece of furniture in their room didn't stick the landing.

At least we could get Hoopa to transport medic/healer on hand and it was fixed within ten minutes.

Then we agreed to play a huge game of Uno. Needless to say, many friendships were broken yet again. How the fuck did Lunala have the balls to play this game with other-dimensional beings is beyond my comprehension.

Then we played several rounds of Among Us. RIP the friendship between Ho-oh and ——-. Are you kidding me? We can't say their name because they weren't shown internationally yet? At least Victini had some fun. A bit too much fun.

We performed some random harmless rituals to mess around with the spirits. They still hold a never ending grudge against me and *******. (Are you fucking kidding me?) As usual, Yveltal and Hoopa were there just in case anything goes wrong. By that, I mean they were already there. I don't think Hoopa would help though...

We messed around more with random challenges we pulled out from our asses (most of them were by Reshiram and Groudon lolololololololololol). Some of them made it seem like they want some of us to get hurt while others were more tame.

By that, I mean some of us may or not have messed around with sex toys. I am so glad Dialga and Giratina won't snitch on us for doing this. I am also grateful I only have to hear about this happening instead of seeing it in action at the bathroom of the room.

...

Let's not talk about that, okay?

After a while, we were (finally) allowed to eat the appetizers for dinner. Earlier that day, we had a huge lunch gathering after we finished setting up the place. I got myself some dishes with rice, chicken, more rice, tea, hot pot, noodles, the realization I'm becoming my brother, more tea, and more I'm too lazy to remember.

For the appetizers, I got myself some (fried) spring rolls, a garlic bread battle royale I definitely didn't lose, goat cheese, and some more. Unfortunately, many of our favorite foods falls under this category. Fortunately, we have a shit ton of detox smoothies in case this happens. After the detox, we had an hour and a half breathing room, mainly for cooking.

Some of the boys were doing the cooking, mainly fire types, so no more definitely not stoned firebird. But seriously Moltres, the fuck is up with your eyes. Anyways, we screwed around some more. Probably did some really stupid shit in the humongous backyard. Mainly experimenting how many stupid spell and move combos can you make.

Then we did some JoJo posing competition (although if we were going to be honest, this rarely happened & we just wanted to see how much we can fuck up VR Chat). It was Dialga's idea, not mines.

As always (by that, I mean whenever this competition happens), there's a tie between Kyurem (Black), Darkrai (I'm still surprised by how well they could do), some Genesect, a Cresselia, Yveltal, and more that I can't mention.

To sum it up, it's an ice dragon who memorized the entire manga & anime, boogie man with too much time on their hands, giant metal bug the rose from the dead that looked too deep into JJBA, moon duck that's a weeb, and burnt edgy flying death bacon with no life.

What about Dialga? They were the judge.

Finally, it was main course. I swear I ate so fucking much Giratina had to drag me home because I was sick from being full. I consumed even more rice, a "healthy" amount of meats (I.e. steaks, pork, etc.), tea, more noodles, egg omelettes, fried rice cakes ('cause holy fuck shit, it's really good), and some more I'm too lazy to remember.

After waiting the pain out and getting the detox, I was ready for the dessert. But of course, more stupid shit and a break.

During that break, the boys and I performed the Kazotsky kick around the house. Getting up and down the stairs without laughing at a glitching model was hard.

I'm quite surprised the Kyurem's are fine with this, especially since Black's model went absolutely berserk. Everyone still remembers at least one being's model spazzing out.

The line of Kazotsky kickers became extremely long real fast. Once one trip was completed, we waited for dessert.

For dessert, I had a crap ton of poffins (there was actually a brawl over them), cookies, a small amount of fruits (I was being held at gunpoint to eat them), macarons (I'm so lucky to even get one before Victini purged the supply), and some more.

Did I get wasted? Yes. Did Giratina like that? No. I was promptly sent home.

That's all from me. New Year is around the corner and I am not ready for that. There was probably some stupid shit that happened after I left, but who tf cares, it's not like Jirachi was there or anything. Peace out, bitches.