Once they got to the room, the nurses told her to get dressed into the mandatory hospital gown and get comfortable. And that the doctor would be with them shortly.

Moira exited the bathroom attached to the room, now in the green grown and carefully took a seat in the middle of the bed. Grabbing her phone from the side table.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked curiously after a few minutes of him sitting there in silence, watching her staring at her phone with a solemn expression, texting rapidly.

"Just letting my mom know that I'm going into labor." She informed him casually, as if it wasn't a big deal. Harraël realized that he was never going to fully figure her out, and he wouldn't want it any other way. Intense fondness for the woman beside him engulfed his entire being out of nowhere.

He took a seat next to her on the bed and wrapped an arm around her. "Should I leave when your mum arrives?" he asked as he pulled her closer.

"It's your birthday, so I can't blame you if you want to leave.." she muttered half-heartedly, sinking into his embrace.

"But?"

"But, I'd like for you to stay."

He seemed pleased with her answer. She started to feel the hand that was previously wrapped around her slowly begin to lift the gown from the back, venturing underneath over her bare skin. She felt a shiver run down her spine from the feeling of his fingers lightly trailing across her skin. It was a risky move, even for Harry. Besides kissing, hugging and hand holding, they hadn't done anything else. Especially not touching her naked skin in such an intimate way. Though the gesture didn't seem to be sexual, simply comforting.

"I'll take care of you." Harry told her, his lips barely moving.

His words warmed her from inside out, but Moira couldn't help but think: Who's going to protect me from you?

He looked away from her, his mind obviously going elsewhere, and his fingers stopped moving over her skin. Now, he just propped her back with his large hand. She saw him biting the inside of his cheek.

"You're so beautiful," He whispered, and her entire body stiffened, not having expected the compliment at all. "So honest, strong." his voice was raspy as he withdrew his hand to cup her cheek. His eyes looked right in to hers. "So...hard not to love."

"Harry...?" She said uncertainly.

"Moira, I knew you were something special the moment I saw you." Harry told her, licking at his chapped lips. His eyes were glazed over with something unknown, and she knew he wasn't exactly thinking clearly. "We were in the grocery store, and I saw you and you were so beautiful."

She tried to look away from him, her cheeks blushing profoundly. She didn't know how to respond to what he was saying-it was so unlike him to express his feelings like that.

A knock on the door saved her from having to answer.

Dr. Patel appeared from the doorway, holding Moira's file in hand on which she scribbled some additional notes. "H-harraël?" She stuttered, her eyes widening as she spotted not just one, but two of her patients. In the same room. "What are you doing here?" Her voice was laced with pure panic.

"Hello Dr. Patel." He greeted calmly, though he kept a masked expression. His dark green eyes watched closely as her face had paled significantly at this point.

"H-how," she began, pausing to swallow "How did you find out?"

Harry's facial expression morphed into one of complete confusion, "How did I find out what?"