~vhapter 2~ ~Lilliann's POV~

Author's note~
Hii everyone this is the first chapter from Lilliann's POV! As I said in the first chapter that I will be trying to write as much as possible and no hate, but I would love to hear feeedback! Anywaysss I will let you get to it and as always happy reading!!
~Ashlyn
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~one week ago~
Devon and I are celebrating our one year anniversary as he is taking me to the fanciest resturaunt in town. As we arrive Devon looks nervous as we enter the resturaunt. As we sit down Devon doesn't even wait a minute until asking the waiter for menus and waters. At this moment I was frusterated because he knew that I absolutely loved their sweet tea here, and got it everytime we came. "Are you ok Devon," I asked sweetly. "Fine, i'm fine Lilliann, why wouldn't I be??" he said with a slight harshness in his voice. If we're being honest here Devon scared me and had tried to hit me multiple times before. Before he got to upset with me I quickly said "You just seem stressed or something, that's all." Devon let out a small scoff and quietly said "If I were stressed we wouldn't be here and instead I would be teaching you a lesson on how you should mind your own fucking business." Now this he said with so much hate and anger laced in his voice. I felt myself shrink at the words he just said to me. Our dinner arrived and we ate in an awkward silence for the rest of the night. When dessert came Devon looked over at a table with 4 people that I guessed were some sort of photographers. Devon quickly stood up and walked over next to me. Before I could even blink Devon quickly got down on one knee and pulled out a black felt box and opened it. Inside the box was a beautiful silver ring with an oval diamond in the center, it was breathtaking. Before I could even say anything Devon said this and shocked me, "now now Lilliann, you better say yes and at least pretend like you still love me." "However, if you so much as even begin to say no," "Tomorow you won't be able to even get up, and let's just say the punishment will definitly not be pleasure for you." I scanned the room at all the faces looking at us. I definitly didn't want to find out what Devon had in store for me if I said no so I said the only thing that came to mind. "Of course!" I said attempting to sound ecstatic. Devon lifted up my hand and put the ring on and then he stood up and yelled "she said yes!". Cheers erupted from everyone in the resturaunt as the photogrophers began taking pictures of the 'happy couple'. I stood there and wondered what I had just gotten myself into.

~present day~
I woke up in my quarters and saw Esmay my beautiful helper dusting off my desk. "Goodmorning Miss Liliann," she said. "Goodmorning Esmay," I calmly stated. "Do you have a clue to what my schedule may look like today?" "Well Miss, you are to meet and tour around the five new guards that are coming today around two, and you have to meet the wedding planner for lunch to discuss some final details for the wedding, also you have a photoshoot with Devon for the new edition of 'The Royal Magazine' around five." "Thank you Esmay I honestly don't know how I would survive without you. Now I am going to go take a bath. Do you mind getting my outfit out and ready?" "Not at all miss," and with that I stepped into the bathroom. I looked at my shoulder length, naturally curly head of blond hair. My ocean blue eyes staring back at me I realized that I was honestly considered to be perfect with all my physical features. I came out of my trance and turned the bath on. I undressed myself and slowly began to dip my body into the soothing warm water. The water burned at all the bruises and cuts that were laced throughout my body. Devon and I had been fighting alot more recently because of the wedding, and he had been becoming more and more abusive as the days went on. I tried to push these disgusting thoughts out of my head and focus on the good things but nothing was good enough at the moment to think of. After I had washed and dried myself off I went into my room to see a beautiful light blue dress that was a ball gown but not to poofy, with diamonds all throughout the tool. This is the dress I had been wearing when I met Devon, when I fell in love with the old him that wasn't abusive. I put the dress on and called Esmay into the room. "Esmay do you mind helping me with the back," I said. "I would love to but Devon is here waiting for you Miss and he told me that he would like to help you with your dress." Ughhh I thought the bloody bastard is here. "Lovely," I said in with a fake smile. "Please do bring him in." Esmay replied with a nod and as she left Devon walked in. "Hello," I said calmly. " Hello Lilliann, would you like some help?" "That would be great, thanks." As he stepped up to my back he slowly lifted up the zipper, and quietly said in my ear "how about tonight I help you take it off, but not by using the zipper." I turned around to face him and said " I don't know Devon I am very busy today, and I am honestly not feeling to good." Devon scoffed and said harshly "Of course, you don't you never have time for me anymore. You're such a slut." With that he slapped me across the face and walked out. I quickly ran to the bathroom to look at my face where the giant red hand was on my right cheek. I grabbed some makeup and lathered it on to cover the bruise, that I knew would probably appear later. The day goes on and suddenly it is noon.