I groaned as Kimani's pretty lips wrapped around my dick as she began to deep-throat me

She tried fitting as much as she could inside her mouth, but she couldn't fit all of it. She used her hand and stroked what she couldn't fit with both her hands as she sucked on the tip, twirling her tongue around it as if she was sucking on a lollipop.

"Fuck Kimani," I grunted.

Slurping noises could be heard throughout the room. She moaned as she sucked my dick, sending a slight vibration to my dick.

I was fighting the urge to grab her by her hair and began face fucking me. She was taking her time to be a tease, enjoying every moment of it.

I couldn't control it anymore, so I grabbed a handful of her hair and started throat fucking her. I felt her moans and smirked to myself. Of course, her freaky ass liked when I'm rough with her.

She pulled me out of her mouth and used her tongue and started to slowly lick and suck on the tip.

She swirled her tongue around the tip before taking it in her mouth again. I was about to be sent over the edge if she kept going. My toes were curling and everything.

"You want my nut inside your mouth?" I rasped as I started throat fucking her once again. I pulled my dick from out of her mouth and she whimpered.

"I want to swallow your nut" She breathlessly said almost in a whine.

I shoved my dick back in her mouth and allowed her to continued. Her hand met with my balls as she squeezed them.

As I neared I tried pulling out but she kept me inside of her mouth making my nut shoot to the back of her throat. She swallowed all of my cum and licked her lips.

What Mulatto say in her song with Gucci Mane? She a very freak girl get it from her momma. Or whatever she said. Rhodes was listening to that song at the firehouse once.

She quickly straddled me and I kissed her. She put up a fight but soon melted into me and kissed me back.

I broke the kiss and looked into her dark brown eyes, "You're on birth control, right?"

"Yeah, I got it after the last time we had sex." I told him.

He pulled me into a kiss and I smiled into it.

He flipped us over so he was now hovering over me. He kissed and sucked on my neck as he lined his dick up with my entrance.

I winced at the feel of him stretching me out. I don't know why, but I'm still not used to his size.

He thrusted into me and started with long slow strokes that were making me frustrated. He was taunting me.

"Vincenzo, go faster." I moaned out.

"You like that rough shit?" He asked as he began drilling my shit. And when I say drilling I mean drilling. Instead of those slow long strokes he had me gripped up by the throat and was giving hard and fast strokes.

I was creaming all over his dick and he had me a moaning, screaming mess.

He roughly pulled out of me and slammed back into me, making my knees go weak. I might've screamed loud enough to the point neighbors could hear me. I hoped the people below us wouldn't make a complaint to the building owners.

I whimpered, and I put my hand on his stomach to push some of him out of me. Vincenzo quickly moved my hand out of the way and I knew not to try to put it back there again.

"Take this dick, Kimani. Don't try to run from it. You asked for it so you better take it." He grunted out as he continued fucking me.

"Baby," I whimpered.

He grabbed my wrist and held them above my head as he thrusted in and out of me. He was no longer griping my throat.

I moaned at the feel of his thrusts and lips sucking on one of my breasts. I started lightly shuddering, and I felt myself cumming and cumming until I realized I was squirting.

Vincenzo's thrusts started getting sloppier and sloppier until I felt his warm nut fill me up.

Before I could even recover he had me flipped over with my face down ass up and was fucking me roughly. Just how I like it.

Oh we going rounds tonight, baby!

I whimpered at the feel of his dick leaving from inside of me, only for him to slam back into me and have me gasping.

Shit, I felt like I wasn't breathing correctly. You know the dick good when you feel like the wind is getting knocked out of you.

After a few more thrusts, we both were cumming once again.

Vincenzo left kisses all over me before getting up and getting a warm rag to clean me up. He walked out of the bathroom with the rag completely naked and I was horny all over again.

 He walked out of the bathroom with the rag completely naked and I was horny all over again

Whew chile! I feel like this sex scene was semi good.
It wasn't too bad like the other ones.