𓄿Chapter 22𓄿

Start from the beginning

"Yes captain!!" The team yelled before lining up as Kiyoko pushed a cart of volleyball's next to Ukai.

"Let's do this! Keep it in play!" Ukai said as he rolled up his sleeves while Kiyoko held up a ball waiting for him to take it.

"Yes coach!!" The team yelled before he grabbed the ball from Kiyoko.

'It's been three months since we lost in straight sets to Date Tech. The team is definitely evolving, but the image of losing may linger in the heads of the upperclassmen. For now we need to do something about this intimidating atmosphere.' Ukai thought as he served a ball to each player before it was Nishinoya's turn to receive.

"Rolling..." Nishinoya mumbled as Ukai served the ball.

"Thunder!!" Nishinoya yelled as he received the ball before rolling over on the floor and getting up which caused everyone in the stadium to stare at the libero in astonishment.

"Hehe, nailed it!" Nishinoya said before putting his hands on his hips confidently.

"Noya! Nice recieve! You're totally sharp! Aside from the name." Tanaka said as he covered his mouth while laughing.

"THE NAME IS SHARP TOO!!" Nishinoya growled before Hinata ran up to him.

"Teach it to me! Teach me how to do the 'again'!" Hinata cheered.

"Good job Nishinoya." [Y/N] said which caused the team to jump at the new voice.

"[Y/N]!? When did you get here?!" Tanaka exclaimed.

"You scared me [Y/N]!! Haha! I'm not used to your new voice as yet!" Nishinoya laughed.

"You'll get used to it sooner or later." [Y/N] said before he walked next to Kiyoko.

"Was this different from the last one?"

"Just receive it normally."

"What was that?"

"Nishinoya's up to it again." Ukai smiled as Takeda laughed.

"Psst, Nishinoya! Daichi will get mad at you again."

"All right!! We've got nothing to worry about!" Nishinoya shouted which caught the teams attention.

"You guys focus on what's in front! I've got your backs!" Nishinoya said before he grinned widely.

"Th... THAT'S SO COOL!!" Kageyama, Hinata and Tanaka shouted as Asahi smiled.

"That's so cool." Futakuchi said as date tech stared in astonishment and amazement while Kiyoko and [Y/N] stood there unfazed.

"I'll be dammed!! It looks like everyone's in the usual frame of mind now!" Takeda said as he put his fists up in front of him in excitement.

"Yeah!" Ukai said as he smiled.

'For all that stature, he's incredibly reliable. A libero not only defends the team, another vital part of the job is to support the team from behind the scenes.' Ukai thought.

"He really is an excellent libero!" Ukai said before [Y/N] walked up to the team.

"Before we start." [Y/N] said which caught the teams attention along with Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

"After seeing you all practice and train I can assure you that you have what it takes to take on date tech. You are all strong players but you also have weakness. But rest assure, you have your teammates to support you and cover those weaknesses. Now, show everyone in this stadium that we are no longer the clipped crows." [Y/N] said before turning to face date tech.

"And know that these crows will shatter your so call 'iron wall'" [Y/N] said to the date tech players which sent chills down there spine.

"WHAT!!! WHEN DID [Y/N]~CHAN START SPEAKING?!" Oikawa yelled before Iwaizumi smacked him.

"Shut up! You're too damn loud!!" Iwaizumi yelled before he smiled.

'Looks like [Y/N] is speaking now.' He smiled.

"We're not gonna go down so easily." Futakuchi smiled before [Y/N] laughed.

"Would you like me to grab you by your cheeks again Futakuchi?" [Y/N] asked before said male turned red.

"H-huh?! What is that supposed to mean?!" Daichi asked as Sugawara glared at Futakuchi.

"What did you two do?!" Date tech started to swarm Futakuchi with questions before he started laughing.

"Glady sweetheart." Futakuchi smiled before Karasuno glared at him as Kiyoko grabbed [Y/N].

"Sorry, You're not my type." [Y/N] said while making an x with his fingers before the whistle blew.

"Form a line!"

"[Y/N] senpai you have way more explaining to do now." Kageyama said before running up to the court. [Y/N] only shrugged before Kiyoko walked him to the bench as each team formed a line on both sides of the court.

"Let's have a good match!!"

New headers y'all how we feeling

Anyways, today I'm gonna be doing Kita