We looked like bodyguards; it's ridiculous.

We stopped in the intersection leading to my house. The twins turned around to speak when Shinyya got to them first.

"See you two tomorrow," she said, confusing the two.

Tilting his head, Atsumu asked, "Why? We're not separating here."

"Oh. I'll be heading over to Rinrin's."

"What? Why?"

"Stay safe Shin." Osamu calmly spoke.

"'Samu! 'Ya can't just let that slide?!" The blonde twin wailed. "She's at another boy's house — alone?!"

This bastard has trust issues. I thought, frowning.

"Sunarin is not just an 'another boy'." Osamu said.

"But still!"

"Oi." I called out, deadpanning. "I can hear you clearly, Atsumu. I'm hurt."

"Why does Shin-chan have to be at yours even?" He raised a brow skeptically, leaning closer to me in which I only shoved him away. "What reason does she have to be there?"

"Can't I just hangout with Rintarou without you minding my business, Atsumu?" Shinyya snarled with clear annoyance and irritation in her voice. "I can't even have a minute—"

"But you know that he's back! You felt it Shin! And we can't risk that!"

'He's' back? I furrowed my eyebrows, confused. Who?

No one spoke a word, startled by Atsumu's sudden outburst except for the heaving breaths from the blonde. I turned to Shinyya as she faced the ground, making it impossible for me to see her expression, but the mood she radiated was different.

The words Atsumu said were enough to make Shinyya nod slowly, hanging her head lower. "Okay." She mumbled. "I'm sorry—"

"Shin-chan, you know what? It's fine." Osamu cuts her off, both of his arms locking Atsumu's head to prevent him from speaking. "You can go to Suna's. I'll take care of this idiot. Just be careful, alright? And Sunarin," he turned to me with a serious look on his face, "don't leave Shin-chan."

"I won't." I didn't hesitate to reply.

"But Osamu..."

"It's alright, Shin. We're not mad, right 'Tsumu?"

Atsumu squirmed, shaking his head aggressively as he desperately struggled to be free from his brother's grip.

"I said, AM I RIGHT, 'TSUMU?" Osamu repeated in a more threatening tone.

Growling under his breath, we watch as the blonde setter nodded hesitantly.

——

"Can we just order takeout?" I groggily said as I plopped myself on the sofa of the living room.

"Do you live alone? Where are your parents and Yumi?" She asked, ignoring my question.

"Yumi goes to a school in Tokyo and we also have a house there so my parents and her would go there on weekdays and will sometimes come back on weekends."