"Someone once told me; your shit is my shit"

The grey eyed boy told them as Venus chuckled. The girl had been the one to say that horrible line that the marauders used. "We're best friends, we tell each other everything. Even if it's hard", the boy finished while hugging the twins for a second time.

For the first time, the two werewolves felt free. They felt less on edge then with their parents. Lyall and Hope, as much as they loved their kids, completely loathed werewolves.

They thought that they were monsters. Creatures that were meant to be doomed. Which hurted the twins, even when they pretended it was fine. Being a werewolf was something they couldn't control. It was part of them.

James Potter was sitting in his living room, the boy was playing wizard chest with his father. Fleamont was a master in chest, his son not so much.

"What the-"

The man started as a girl walked out of their fireplace. "Sorry to intrude Mr. Potter. It's kind of important", Venus stated as Sirius and Remus appeared. "What's going on in h- oh Venus! Sirius! Remus!", Euphemia Potter said while hugging the three new arrivals. "What are you doing here? Your parents must be worried sick", the woman scowled the teens as Remus looked at Sirius. "I don't really have a home anymore...", the boy whispered as the woman gasped before hugging him.

"Oh Sirius, you know you are always welcomed here", she stated as James walked towards his best friend.

"They love you more then they love me, mate",

"Everyone loves him more then you, Jamesy",

Venus stated with a chuckle as the Potter boy shot her a glare.

The four friends had spent the whole day together. It had been 2 months since the last time they saw each other. And honestly, Venus missed hanging out with the marauders.

When they were at Hogwarts, she was either with possessive Lucius.

Or with Lily "despises the marauders and toe rag Potter" and her friends. The thought of Lucius made the girl frown, Remus was right when he had said the boy had gotten mean. It was quite obvious that he was following in his parents view of half-bloods and muggleborns.

Numerous students had gotten more violent with the hexes they would do. "V, you okay?", James questioned as the girl looked away from the fireplace.

"Oh, yeah. I'm splendid"

She said with a fake smile as the boy nodded before going back to his conversation with Sirius.

Euphemia Potter, who was making dinner, looked at Venus who was heavy in her thoughts. "Venus, honey, can you come and help me?", the woman questioned as the girl nodded her head.

"What do you need help with?", the girl questioned while the woman smiled and pulled a chair out.

"Sit. What's on your mind, dear? You are always the most joyful out of the boys", Euphemia stated which caused a small smile from the Lupin girl. "Reckon I'm dating Lucius Malfoy? Well, he's nothing like when we first started dating", the girl said as the woman nodded.

"Relationships do tend to change the more you grow old"

The Potter woman told the girl as Venus disapproved. "Not like this. He only thinks about-...he only wants to have sex. He doesn't really care about my well-being and hardly lets me hang out with the guys", tears had started rolling down her cheeks as the woman pulled her in a tight hug.

"Oh honey, no man is worth your tears. You're too good for this boy, Venus. The day he will lose you will be his greatest mistake"

The woman stated with a heart warming smile which caused Venus to smile back.

"And how are you in that relationship", the woman questioned as Venus shrugged. "I-.. I hate it....", "Than it looks like you've already made your choice", Euphemia told the green eyed girl who sighed heavily.

" But I love it at the same time. There's something about him that I just love so much"

Venus said as the woman pushed a strand of hair out of the girls face. "Love isn't why you stay with someone. There is respect, affection and consent that should be in a relationship. Not just love", "Thank you, Mrs.Potter. My mother and I are not close enough to talk about these sorts of things", Venus stated as Euphemia hugged the girl one last time before three boys barged into the kitchen.

"You okay there, V?", Remus questioned his twin sister as she smiled. "Yeah, I'm okay", the girl whispered while whipping away her dried tears. "Merlin, it's already 8, your parents must be waiting for you", Fleamont Potter said as he looked at the time on his watch.

"We should get going, thank you for everything Mr and Mrs Potter"

The twins said at the same time which made everyone laugh softly.

Walking out of the fireplace, Venus sighed as she didn't hear a single noise in the house. "They're still out, aren't they?", she questioned Remus who also sighed.

"Yupe"

He answered as the two of them eventually got up to make themselves dinner. It wasn't unusual for the Lupin parents to stay out at night as they preferred to stay away from their werewolf twins. "I'm glad we spent time with James and Sirius, I really missed them", Venus stated while taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Me too, V", Remus said with a smile as they started talking about their future.

Completely oblivious of what was about to happen.