The man added a watch, hidden guns, and he grabbed a nearby black bag to carry spare clothes for Jeongguk.

Seokjin headed to Jeongguk's room and was not surprised to see the teenager still asleep. The man debated whether he should wake up Jeongguk or pack his clothes first. After an internal debate, Seokjin was going through Jeongguk's closet.

The bag was soon filled with warm clothing, pants, cute socks, and spare shoes. Seokjin was pleased with the outfits he had picked and decided it was time for Jeongguk to wake up.

Jeongguk let out a whine of protest as he snuggled into the blankets that kept him warm.

"Baby boy, you know what today is so stop acting up," Seokjin warned as Jeongguk whined.

"More sleep, kill later," Jeongguk mumbled as he shrunk himself for warmth.

"No more sleeping young man," Seokjin said as he pulled the alpaca stuffed animal - which was Jeongguk's favorite - from the teenager's grasp earning a loud whine.

"Come on, this is no time to play around," Seokjin warned as he smacked Jeongguk's butt causing the teenager to let out a groan and open his eyes.

"Is it too much to ask to be warm in November?" Jeongguk asked out loud but got another spanking from Seokjin. "Fine! Just stop hitting my tushie, it's sensitive in the cold," Jeongguk muttered as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

His hair stuck up in various directions which brought the older man to chuckle.

"Look at it this way baby boy, once you kill those suckers then you get to dance in your dance room for that time instead of having to train. You also get to eat snacks again," Seokjin said and Jeongguk was already rushing out of bed at the mention of dancing and food.

"Daddy, what are you waiting for? I have food to eat and songs to dance to," Jeongguk said in his morning voice as he slipped into his bunny slippers.

Seokjin smiled as he shook his head at the younger.

After roughly two months, Jeongguk had grown accustomed to calling Seokjin 'Daddy.' There was not anything he could do as well since if he tried to call him 'sir', 'mister', or anything of the kind he got spanked. It was just another word with no real context after it so it did not affect Jeongguk much.

"Eager are we?" Seokjin asked as he walked over and opened the door.

Jeongguk hummed as he waited for the man to do what he did to him every morning to get him ready.

"Are the others ready?" Jeongguk asked as he held his sleeping shirt above his little belly button as he relieved himself.

"They will be if they are not, I will get someone to check on them as you choose what outfit you want to wear," Seokjin said.

The younger tended to take a couple of minutes choosing his outfit.

As the mafia leader helped his baby boy get ready, a certain couple was still in bed, and their room a mess from the previous night.

Taehyung opened an eye and released a loud whine as he cuddled closer to his boyfriend's warm body. Something poked at Taehyung's prostate resulting in a whimper to escape from his swollen lips.

Immediately, Hoseok's eyes shot open to see what had his boyfriend moaning.

"Shit, I fell asleep with the buttplug still in me," Taehyung said.

His deep morning voice raspy from the hard work his throat did the previous night.

"That's pretty hot, we should get ready though. Today is Jeongguk's big day," Hoseok said despite his head pounding in agony.