Dirty Niall Horan

Start from the beginning

“God, you are so sexy…” Niall mumbled seductively into my ear. I gave him a light moan as an answer and blew some smoke puffs into his face to later drop the wrap on the floor though the spark had gotten too close to my mouth. I raised my arms up again, up to his face to lightly stroke his cheeks and bury my fingers into his thick, blonde hair that was still slightly dripping wet from the rain. I smiled to myself. I felt him against my back and he was so warm and so hot and it made every part of my body tingle and I just wanted more. Niall kept pressing his cheek against mine, as well as his body.

How you gonna run at the speed of sound? Ooh ooh wonderchild. How you gonna breathe if you’re underground? How many times will you try? How you gonna walk at the rainbow’s edge? Ooh wonderchild. Ooh ooh wonderchild, everything comes to an end…

My arms were wrapped around Niall’s neck as I made circular motions on his crotch to the beat and kept grinding and his bulge kept getting bigger and I could feel his breath getting more uneven. His grip around me was increasing and he kept kissing me around my neck and up to my ear. I was getting wetter from all the touching and all of the goose bumps, and I couldn’t take it anymore…

The song ended and everything faded out. Everything became quiet. I released myself from Niall’s grip and sat down onto the floor with the vodka that Niall had put down. I held it up high and took big, deep sips from it until I felt the vomiting feeling getting too increased. I jumped up onto my feet again; everything was spinning around and round and it felt good. Niall’s eyes were totally focused on me and he smiled at me, carefully holding my cheek in his hand, trying to get me to focus. I didn’t hesitate. He was so beautiful. I slammed our lips together. Niall threw his arms around me and kissed me back; he kept kissing me, pressing his lips onto mine over and over, and playing around with my tongue. The beat of the stereo kept filling up the room and everything got more intense. Niall pushed me back, he kept pushing and pushing and made me back away from our spot and straight into the wall where he slammed his hand into it so that it wouldn’t hurt me. I loved him so much. Everything was spinning, and every touch of his perfect body on mine was burning throughout me and it made me wetter. I buried one hand into his hair again at the back of his head whilst other hand explored down his perfect toned body. Niall stopped the war between out tongues and kissed my wet lips hard one more time until his lips travelled down my cheek, down my jaw, down to my neck where he left small, soft and wet kisses at my sweet spots which he knew I would go crazy for. I raised my head up towards the ceiling and moaned out, and I could clearly feel how he smirked against my neck. He was torturing me of pleasure and I kept tugging on the thick hair at the back of his head because of what he was doing to me. My other hand kept going down his body, down to his bulge. It was huge now, as I carefully stroked it and felt how his hot breath filled up on my curved up collarbone. His lips travelled up to my ear. “Baby…” he whispered low. It turned me on so bad… Niall pulled away from my ear and looked me deeply into my eyes as he slowly got down, his hands trailing my back, over my bum, down to my thighs, where he pulled them up and wrapped them around his waist. His bulge was keeping pressure against my crotch. Every part of me was craving him. The booze and the spliff made nothing easier. I squeezed with my legs to keep myself up on him. His hands were roaming my body as his eyes were switching from my eyes to my lips and without hesitation he pressed his lips against mine again. He held my cheek with his right hand as his left went down my lace panties where I craved him the most. He stroked my clit and made circular motions, making me moan into the kiss. The grip around his waist tightened and I clenched up on him. I was so sensitive that I couldn’t bare another second of his torture. Niall’s middle finger stroked my entrance carefully before he took up his hand again. His soft lips pecked my nose and I smiled at him, and he chuckled. He didn’t wait any longer. Niall stared me deeply into my eyes with his ocean blue, not letting me go, whilst he pulled up his dick and shoved my lace material to the side and pushed himself inside of me immediately, not letting me feel where it was. I moaned out loudly, closing my eyes to the incredible pleasure. Niall moaned with me and threw his head back. My pressure against his waist increased even more and I tensed up, and kept moaning.