{Chapter 1}

Jimin POV

Me and Hoseok were just snooping around an old sunked ship. We didn't really talk, so I decided to break the silence between us. "So.. Hoseok, what do you think happened to this ship?" I said.

"Like what allways happens, Jimin. It must have been a stormy day or there was a war between two captains." He said. "Are the people always like that?" I asked. "Jimin, you know that it's true. You know what happened to Seokjin." He said.

"But he dissapeared there is no evidence on what happened to him. You can't just blame the humans for doing that." I said. Hoseok sighs. "Why are you asking me things you already know? What are you trying to get out of it?" He asked me.

"I want to meet one. I want to know what it's like-" "Are you crazy you know what Namjoon said! We are forbidden to see or even meet one! Jimin, he said it's for our own safety." He said cutting me off.

"I know that but aren't you a little curious on what their lifes are?" I asked him. "I have to admit I am, but you know that I follow Namjoon his rules." He said. "I know that." I said. "Say how about we go back before the other get worried?" He asked me.

"Yeah let's go before he's going to scold us." I said giggling. We dicided to go back until I had this weird feeling. I stopped in my track making Hoseok also stop. "Is there something wrong?" He asked. "I feel like there is something near us. Don't you?" I said.

"No-". Right when he said I see a shark dashing at us from the corner of my eyes. But luckily I dodged it. Hosoek stood there frozen not knowing what to do. I took him by his wrist and pulled him out of the ship.

When he got back to his senses he looked up and screamed "Jimin, swim faster!". I looked behind me and saw that shark was followimg us. Me Hoseok swam as fast as are fins can go. "What do we do!?" Hoseok asked me.

I was searching around me to find something.... and there I saw anker. "Hyung there is an anker at the bottom. Let's go through the hole so the shark gets stuck." I said. He agreed to my idea.

We went to the anker and went through the hole. The shark got stuck. 'My plan worked I thought' I got snapped out of my thoughts when Hoseok took me by my wrist. "Let's go before it follows us again." He said shakily. "Ok." I said.

Y/n pov

"Y/n are you done?" A voice came outside the bedroom. "Yes Jin, I'll be out in a moment!" "Ok I'll be waiting for you at the ship. Don't take too long you know how your uncle acts when he is angry." "I know. Just give me ten minutes." "Ok." With that Jin left.

Before I left my room I needed to still get one thing. I walked to my desk and picked up a heart necklace. I opened it just to see a picture of my parents. 'Why did you die on me?' I thought. 'Why did you let me live with my uncle.'

After I took the necklace I went to the ship. When I got to the ship I saw Jin standing there waiting for me. "Y/n what happened? Why are your eyes so puffy?" He asked me. I was so busy thinking about my parents that I didn't even notice that I cried.

"It's nothing I'm just happy that it's my birthday today and that I get to spend it with." I lied. "Oh ok." He said. "Everybody onboard!" A man yelled. "Let's go before we miss your own birthday ship." He said while pinching my cheeks.

"Ok and stop doing that it hurts." I said. He giggled and when on the ship. He never fails to make me smile does he?

Hoseok pov

"Finally we're home" Jimin said. We went through the entrance just to see a purpled hair boy coming to us. "Where have you guys been!? How many times have I told you not to go out without someone going with you!? I was worried." He said.

"Sorry Namjoon." Jimin apoligized. "Sorry my ass. Where did you guys go?" Namjoon asked. "We went to a sunken ship. We found some cool things." I said. "*sighs* How many times should I tell you not to do these thing?"

"But Namjoon-" "Shush Jimin you're coming with me." Namjoon took Jimin by his wrist and swam away with him. I just stood there looking and getting worried about Jimin. "Hoseok!" I hear behind me.

I turned around just to see Yoongi. "Come with me, I want to talk to you about something." He said. I followed him. "You know that I trained you for three years right?" I nodded. "And you also know that I'm retirying soon and that I need to find someone who can lead Army right?" I nodded again.

"I decided to give my job to you." He said. I looked up. "But yoongi you can't do that you know I'm not ready-" "You're ready. I know it. Believe me." He resurring me. I nodded. "Thank you for giving it to me." I thanked him.

"Just promise me one thing." I hummed a 'what' in response. "Promise me you'll protect Jimin with your whole life." "I will I promise." "Thank you. And take care of Army for me." He said. "I will, Yoongi." I said.

With that he left. I turned around and saw Jimin swimming away from the castle. Then saw Namjoon going after him. I went to Namjoon. "Namjoon!" I yelled. Namjoon looked at me. "Oh Hoseok." "What happened? Where is Jimin going?"

"It's none of your business. Go to your room." "He told you that he wanted to meet a human huh?" I asked. He stopped in his track not turning around. "Did Yoongi give you his job?" He said changing the subject.

"He did." I said. "I commened you to send two of Army." He said. "But-" "No buts. It's end of the discussion about Jimin. Do what I told you." He said swimming away. I do as he said. I called two Army and told them to find Jimin and to keep a close eye on him.

'Now I'm not with you. Please don't do something stupid.' I prayed to the Fish Lord.

        {-----------------------------------------}

That's it for chapter 1. Hope you liked it. And sorry for the typos. English is not my first language and it's also my first story so I hope you like🤗.

Author out~