LIV. A Night to Remember

Start from the beginning

"Hey!" We all said in unison, the couple smiled and sat next to the rest of us. Tommy smiled and looked around.

"Wow, look at that. We got literally everyone here!" He said happily.

"Well except for Dutch." He added with a chuckle. I smiled and gave him a confused look.

"Yeah where is Dutch?" I asked them.

"He got 5 years in jail." Bobby said to me. I shook my head.

"I'm not even surprised, it's Dutch." I said with a chuckle, the rest all laughed as well.

"Oh man, remember that time when Dutch almost got us caught for sneaking into an old junkyard at night?!" Jordan said with a laugh.

We all laughed once he said that, "Oh no!! That night was terrifying for me." I said with a laugh.

Johnny smiled and laughed at me

Johnny smiled and laughed at me. "Oh right!! When we were trying to hop the fence Serena was the last one and couldn't get over it because she was freaking out so much." Tommy said with a laugh.

I laughed and crossed my arms, "It was really stressful! I could've gone to jail or something because you guys just watched and laughed as I struggled to get over!" I exclaimed. They all laughed and shook their heads.

"It's ok angel, we all know you don't have the greatest coordination." Johnny said as he rested his hand on my thigh.

I stuck my tongue out playfully and laughed. A waiter gave us all beers as we continued to reminisce the past.

"Oh, then there was that time that Tommy got that horrible fake ID and the bartender served us all dishwater." Bobby said with a smile.

We all began to laugh again, "I remember that. I remember you idiots telling me about that right after because I didn't wanna go in." Grace said with a laugh.

Tommy began to laugh even harder, "And I even drank the whole thing because I didn't know what beer was supposed to taste like." He said through giggles.

I began to laugh even harder, "Man, I wish I had met you guys earlier so I could've witnessed that." I said with a laugh.

They all agreed and laughed. "Even that time at the beach, that was a blast." Jimmy said with a smile.

Everyone agreed, "Yeah, I remember Dutch was purposely trying to piss Serena off that night." Grace said with a laugh.

I laughed and nodded, "I mean it was working, he never stopped throwing the soccer ball into the ocean. I had to keep getting my dress wet to get it." I said with a laugh.