We both got out of the car and he met me at my side, then we walked into the building.

We asked a lady where he was and they said he was on the second floor, so we got on the elevator and got to that floor.

My heart began to ache as we walked off of the elevator. We walked to another desk, "I'm looking for a friend." Johnny asked the lady.

"Johnny

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Johnny." We heard a man say. We both turned and saw Bobby Brown.

Johnny smiled and hugged him, I began to smile. Wow I haven't seen him in a long time.

"Hey Bobby." Johnny said as he hugged him. They pulled away and Bobby looked at me with wide eyes.

"S- Serena?!" He asked with a shocked and happy expression. I smiled and nodded as I walked up to him.

He laughed in surprise and hugged me, "Wow! I didn't know you were coming!!" Bobby said as we hugged.

I laughed softly and pulled away to look at him. I turned to look at Johnny.

"Did you not tell him I was coming?" I asked Johnny as I tilted my head.

He shrugged and smirked, "I wanted to keep it a surprise." He said and looked at Bobby.

I shook my head and smiled as I looked at Bobby. It got kind of quiet.

"So, how's he doing?" Johnny asked a little more softly. Bobby crossed his arms and sighed.

"He'll be happy to see you guys. It's room 112." Bobby said.

We nodded and then walked over away from the desk. It was the next door to the right.

We finally got to the room, I stopped in front of the room to see a very sickly looking Tommy.

I suddenly felt a little in my stomach. "How bout you go in first." I told Johnny.

He looked down at me, he noticed that I was feeling on upset about seeing our friend like this.

He held my head and kissed me in between my eyebrows. "Ok." He whispered and then walked into the room.

I watched from afar, Johnny walked into the room and looked at Tommy.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.