Past

Josh's P.O.V

5th grade

It was the first day of school. I was walking to last period math. I walked in and chose a seat by my brothers best friend ,Georgia. My brother and her met in camp during summer. They became really close. We had a sleep over and he invited her, soon enough we met and became friends. I waved at her.

"Hey" I said shyly.

"Hey, it's cool that we have a class together, I don't have a class with Dylan." She said excited then sad.

I felt bad. Her and Dylan seemed inseparable. They were truly bestfriend . Her and I continued to talk the rest of the class period. Since it was the first day of school we didn't do much. I really liked talking to her she was really funny.

RING RINGGGGGGG RINGG

Class was over. Her and I grabbed our stuff then walked out. I told her my mom was going to pick me and my brother up and asked if she wanted a ride, since she had said earlier that she was gonna walk home.

"Naw, I'm excited I get to walk home, by myself." She said bouncing down the hallway.

She was always happy. We reached the door and went our separate ways. I searched for my mom. She started walking home. I found my mom and hoped in the car.

"How was the first day of school?" My mom asking pulling out the parking lot.

"Good, I have a class with Georgia", I said buckling my seat beat.

"You do? Aw that's not fair", said Dylan.

"You have her all the time, now it's my turn", I said in response.

"She's coming over to dinner tonight so y'all can all play", Mom states.

I forgot all about the that. We pulled in to driveway and got out. I rushed to my room and got on my Nintendo.

"Josshhhh, Dylaaannn come down stairs," Mom yelled for us.

I turned off my Nintendo and headed down stairs to be met with Georgia and her parents.

"Hello", I greeted them then sat at the table.

When we finished eating the adults went to the living room and we headed to the den.

"Let's play truth or dare", Dylan suggested as he plopped down on the couch.

"Okay". Georgia said casually joining him.

They both looked towards me for my response. I noded my head in agreement

"I'll go first. True or dare?" Dylan said looking around the room.

"Dare", I muttered.

"I dare you to lick the botton of Georgia's shoe. "Dylan pointed to her hot pink sneakers.

"Ewwwww", Georgia squealed.

"I don't wanna do that!". I refused.

"You have to! You picked dare." Dylan yelled

"Fine", I said grabbing Georgia's shoe then licking it.

"Ewwwwww", Georgia said pulling away her foot away.

"How did it taste?" Asked Dylan

"Like dirt". I tried wiping my tongue off with my shirt.

"Hahaha. " Dylan and Georgia laughed.

"My turn, Georgia truth or dare", I asked looking towards Georgia.

"Truth".

"Is it true that girls have cooties?"

"NO!" Georgia yelled glaring at me.

"Lair!" Dylan yelled back.

"No I'm not, you believe me don't you, Josh?

"I . . . don't-know Georgia" I answered truthfully.

"You know what, I dare you to kiss me, " she said at me.

My eyes widen. "Huh".

"It's a dare, you have to". She said getting closer.

"Dyla- ".

"She's right it's a dare"

"But I did-". My words were cut short by a pair of lips on mine.

My eyes wide in shock soon slowly closing. I melted into the kiss.

"See ! Nothing happened to him!" Georgia yelled once she pulled back.

"How do you feel little bro?", he asked.

Too dazzled to reply I sat there dumbfounded.

"Little bro?!?!" Dylan started to panic. "Look what you done!!!!"

"ME ! It wasn't my fault you were the one-" Georgia was cut by the her mother walking in.

"Is everything okay, I heard screaming?" Mrs. Green asked.

"Uh yes Ma'am". Dylan said trying to relax.

"Okay, in a little bit we're going to leave so get your stuff together. Mrs. Green spoke to Georgia then left.

"What are we gonna do?", Dylan panicked.

"I don't know but but I have to go", Georgia said gathering her things. "I'm sorry guys".

Then she left. Dylan continued to panic though. That night I spent hours up, just thinking about that kiss. Her soft lips, when connected with mine. Then I thought about all her other amazing features. That night I feel in love with Georgia Green.

MY BULLY WHAT'S MEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara