The Garden (③)

Byul and Jin only talked when they were with the 92 liners, a group for idols born on 1992.

Other than that they never talked as two friends.

They didn't get to talk much as a group.

They stopped talking as a group, I bet they forgot the group by now.

Back to Jin and byul.

Jin had fun at the celebration, Jin and his friends stayed late and ate a lot, Jin was the only one who refused drinking with his friends, he just watched.

Meanwhile, byulie got used to the new work timing, but it was hard to go on any walks in the bright sun.

Moonbyul POV :

I really want to go there, it's soo frustrating, being forced into a never ending schedule.

The good thing is, that this schedule will end after two days, when we finish filming the dance practice. I know I will still have stuff to do after the two days, but my schedule won't be as busy as it is now.

I'm going to try emptying my schedule on Monday and hopefully go there early in the morning with no interruptions.

Jin POV :

I think the flowers might have died by now, it's been TWO ENTIRE YEARS, and the grass must have been destroyed, it won't be as beautiful as it was before. I hope no one built something over it or something, knowing that the piece of small land wasn't mine. I'll just go and see.

I have nothing on Sunday , I might just buy some new flowers and go there without letting anyone know.

[On Sunday morning]

Jin POV :

It's superrr early right now, it's like 6 am of 5:45 or something, I'm too lazy to check the exact time.

Anyways I bought the flowers, I didn't buy much, I just bought a few roses, just because I want to see if the garden is still there or not.

if I find it in good shape, I will get the rest of the stuff from my house.

[10 minutes later]

So I'm getting close to the garden, you don't know how excited I am.

Wahh I'm so scared.

Writer POV:

Jin reached the garden after 15 minutes or so, the sun hadn't got up yet, so it was half dark.

It was also very cold.

Jin was very excited but also sad to see his garden dead.

But to his surprise, the garden was in tip top shape.

"WHAT" Said Jin very confused about the beautifully decorated garden, with every flower blooming magically. His small chair was painted in a very pretty yellow, but most importantly...

There were red roses everywhere.

Jin was shocked, but also happy to see his garden.

"Who did all this?" Said Jin looking around.

He put the roses he got and put them with their rose friends.

He stayed almost all day at the garden.

[At 12 pm in the morning]

Jin got woken up by the busy street noises, he slept on his chair in the garden.

He found out that he had 12 missed calls all from his friends.

Jin called Namjoon first.

[The conversation]

Namjoon: Jinny boyy! Where are you? We've been looking for you everywhere, we thought you got kidnapped.

Jin : Ahh sorry just fell asleep in a garden.

Namjoon: what? Fell asleep in the garden? What garden?

Jin : Ahh fine have to tell you or you'll tell everyone ,but it's kinda of a secret between us ok?

Namjoon : don't worry, I won't spread the news 🙂

Jin : fine I trust you.

[ Jin told Namjoon everything about the garden . ]

Namjoon : woah so you made a full garden, by yourself?

Jin : it's not a full garden it's just a simple garden.

Namjoon : but who decorated the garden tho?

Jin : that's the question I'm asking to myself.

Namjoon : it seems like story or something, it seems not real, are you sure it wasn't one of your dreams?

Jin : if you don't believe me come see for yourself.

Namjoon : fine where are you?

Jin : at the end of the street in a small area with sand.

Namjoon : k I'm coming wait for me.

[Call ended]

It took quite a few minutes for Namjoon to arrive, but when he got there..

He was shocked too.

"How did someone do all this?" Said Namjoon while entering the garden.

"Idk, I bet the person who made this is talented af " Said Jin while walking by the roses.

They sat there for a while,

Then Namjoon suggested to go home because it was very cold.

Jin agreed and both of them went home.

Meanwhile...

Byulie was working hard at the RBW practice room, she wanted to do her best to get free time as soon as possible.

She couldn't wait for Monday, the circled day in her calendar, because it was a special day for her.

She planned to stay the whole day there.

At the same time..

Jin and Namjoon were both planning what to do on Monday, they also planned to decorate the fence, because the paint was chipping of the wood.

They wanted to go early in the morning and do that.

None of them knew what was coming next in the garden

on that special day...

Monday.