Chapter 6 - "Welcome to Beacon?"

Start from the beginning

The girl dressed in white relentlessly berated Ruby, despite her rapid-fire attempts to apologize for the inconvenience. "You complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?" The girl asked in a condescending demeanor.
"W-Well, I. . ." Ruby stammered, looking away shamefully.
"This isn't your ordinary combat school! It's not just sparring and practicing you know, we're here to fight monsters, so watch where you're going!" She continued, turning away from the redhead in disapproval.

"With that attitude and behavior, you might be the first to get mauled by one." A voice said in the distance, resulting in their undivided attention. Fronting the direction it escaped, it was none other than Raikō, shortening the distance between the three without an expression to display.
"Wha- Who do you think you are?!" The girl in white glared towards him, being interrupted by him once again.
"Nobody important. But on another note, what's with the pompous demeanor? I don't think you get extra points at Beacon for acting like a princess." Raikō continued, causing the girl to stammer even further in frustration.
"It'd be a bit weird for an heiress to not act the part, don't you think?" Another voice intervened, resulting in the usual shift of attention. The girl in black intervened between their argument, which was enough to calm the girl in white for once.
"Heiress?"
"Weiss Schnee. Heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellants in the world. That'd be you, correct?" The girl asked, holding the bottle of red dust towards the girl in white.
"Weiss Schnee. . .? So this girl's. . ." Raikō muttered, looking towards the girl in white.
"You'd be right! Finally, some recognition!" The girl responds in a rather enthusiastic manner, flipping her ponytail aside.
"Not impressive, since they're also known for their controversial labor forces and questionable business partners," Raikō states, gaining the girl in black's attention.
"Hey, how dare-!" Weiss freezes, aiding Ruby's mood. She began to giggle from the two's intervention against the girl's insulting behavior.
Not having a decent enough retort, the girl dressed in white takes the bottle from Blake, before storming off. Ruby snaps back from her giggling and turns towards the departing Weiss. "I promise I'll make it up to you! I guess I'm not the only one having a bad day at Beacon. . ." She mutters.
"Trust me, if the guy that was losing his lunch wasn't convincing enough, other people aren't having the greatest first day either," Raikō assured her, turning over to see the girl in black walking away from him.
". . .So much for a fourth wheel. . ." He shrugged, his focus realigning to a saddened Ruby.
"Welcome to Beacon. . ." She says in a gloomy tone, slumping onto the ground. Raikō could understand her emotions quite easily, given that she's the youngest student in Beacon, and hasn't enrolled with anyone she knew, other than Yang and himself, albeit they knew each other only faintly. There wasn't a helpful response from the male, as only a sigh escaped instead.
"Raikō! I found someone who was looking for you!" A voice yelled after, having belonged to the blonde boy from earlier.
"Hm? Who'd you fi- "Hrk!" Raikō was in the midst of asking, before being tackled by his Faunus friend, Erica.
"I thought you were kidding! This is awesome!" Erica gleams with joy, nearly tearing up from seeing Raikō once again.
"Erica. . .Off. . .Get off. . ." He strains his voice, being squeezed by the Faunus' hug. Smiling at their encounter, Jaune extends his hand to Ruby, helping her up from the ground.
"Pfft. . .Aren't you the guy who threw up on the ship?" Ruby asked, getting a frown from Jaune.
". . .Sheesh."

==============

A couple of minutes had passed on, as they were traveling around the fountain square for the professor's welcome. Before they could make it there, all had made their introductions, as well as showed off their weapons, both new and already seen before. Few were impressive, except for Jaune's somewhat traditional sword and shield. That didn't stop the others from complimenting him for using the weapons.
In time, they ended up heading to the Amphitheater for Ozpin's celebratory welcoming of the first years. Shoving past a few people, Raiko, and all others were quite in awe of how large the number of people who wanted to become huntsmen.