∘Impoliteness∘

The polished blade of the knife cut through the meat with consummate ease, the smell of pomegranate and vermouth lingering in the air. Hannibal's slender fingers smoothly placed the sliced pieces into a skillet, a sharp fizzling sound following as a reaction. Will, meanwhile, was sitting calmly on a chair, his ankles resting crossed on the table whilst quietly humming to the music playing in the background.

"It sickens me to an exceedingly high level to witness how rude and indelicate some people can be. And that foul language that rolls off their tongues..." Hannibal lamented abrasively and mixed several ingredients in a small saucepan.

"Cut their tongues off. Problem solved," Will returned, shoving a cracker into his mouth, "I got your back."

"Please, Will. It is not proper to speak with your mouth full," Hannibal sighed and faced him with a judgemental stare.

Will huffed. "You normally beg to differ when I have your co-"

A warning snarl left Hannibal's throat. "Will."
He threw him a silencing glare, dedicating himself to the mix of ingredients placed dishevelled in the pot, simmering on the stove.
Will just rolled his eyes, half-listening as Hannibal continued with his idle talk. "Particularly that man who had given you a slanting look." A scathing tone resonated in his voice. "Apart from that, I have met this gentleman there on previous occasions. He has an interesting taste in bad spices."

"Mhm," Will hummed.

Hannibal stopped in his movement, unwittingly tightening his grip around the knife at his disinterested tone. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Always, honey," Will replied and continued to read the ingredients list of the crackers, finding himself overly enticed to prod him further. "Your tellings are far too thrilling not to." He achieved his goal as Hannibal faced him and Will looked up, returning his gaze and affrontingly stretching his legs on the table.
He stepped onto thin ice to do this, but his opponent's expression was just too divine to withstand.

"Will. Enough," Hannibal scowled and Will swung his legs off the table, gracefully walking towards him and leaning against the kitchen counter. He raised his eyebrows and suppressed a smirk.

"Was I being cheeky again? My bad."

"Your rudeness and impudence will be your death one day," Hannibal admonished in a low voice.

"Is that a threat, Doctor Lecter?" Will mused, blue eyes glistening knowingly as he returned the other's stare. A faint smile crossed Hannibal's lips and he leaned in, breath ghosting over the side of Will's cheek, sending shivers down his spine.

"Do you choose to think of it as one?" Hannibal asked, still close to his ear. Will turned his head and secretively took in his scent, eyes wandering down his face.

"Hm, I'm not really certain with that one..." he said, gaze shooting up again. He felt his heart thumping against his chest as Hannibal slowly closed the space between them, pressing his lips on Will's, cold fingers moving up to his cheek. Will tilted his head as a response and deepened the kiss, followed by a hand slipping into his curls and tugging slightly, the taste of mint inflating his mouth. Will reluctantly pulled away again, face still close and breathing heavily. "The, uh, meat is crying out in the skillet. Perhaps you ought to take care of that," he interrupted with a luscious tone in his voice.

Hannibal just hummed, lips trailing down his jawline. "It will not harm to let the rude cook a while longer..." he muttered against Will's throat, softly biting the delicate skin. A pressed groan left Will through gritted teeth and he hissed sharply as Hannibal started sucking at his neck and the brunet dug his nails into his shoulder.

"Hannibal-" he breathed, wiggling under him. "You horny little bitch-" Will felt the other tense up by his choice of words and as a response, Hannibal bit the skin underneath, receiving a surprised yelp from him. "Ow! Are you insane?"

"You had to learn your lesson in some way," Hannibal replied and rested his forehead against Will's cheek. Will tried to calm his breathing, his lower belly throbbing with sensuality, craving for his touch and yet keeping his composure as best as he could.

"You can go fuck yourself, you know that?" he blurted out, palms pressing tensely on the smooth and hard surface of the counter.

Hannibal broke away, his face hovering in front of his. "Why don't you do it?"

"Is your seductive side showing again? Very charming, but I have to refuse," Will huffed, an impertinent tone in his voice and eyes glinting with a hint of amusement. "Instead of continuing to hit on me, you should take care of our friend over there."

Hannibal sighed and distanced himself again, throwing a look at the skillet. "Unfortunately, I do have to agree with you." Whilst he turned off the heat, Will walked up behind him and rested his chin on his shoulder, observing the meat.

"At least he's not burned," he commented and a smile manifested on Hannibal's lips, turning his head to him.

"Pretty bold of you to imply that any of this would incinerate under my hands."

Will wrapped his arms around Hannibal's waist, returning his smile. "How daft of me. Something like that could never befall you."

You pretentious idiot.