Chapter 12 - Make You Mine

Start from the beginning

"Oh okay, yay" you said quietly also, trying your best for JJ and Emily not to be able to hear over the music.

"With one condition thought" he said while turning his body to you. "And what would this condition be" you asked already knowing you would give in no matter what it was. He had you wrapped around his little finger. Anything he wanted he was going to get it, no questions asked.

"Can I take you out to dinner beforehand or maybe to the museum?" he said nervously as his cheeks started to turn a slight shade of pink, making you remember how cute he could be when he was nervous.

"Are you asking me out on a date, Spencie?" you said teasing him a bit to hide your own nerves.

"I guess so" he responded with a soft laugh, making you feel butterflies in your stomach.

You paused before your answer, pretending to think about it by putting your pointer finger up to your chin, "Hmm, okay convinced!"

"Okay, great!" he said turning back to his book and started where he left off.

"Yes" he whispered to himself as he began to plan out your date, he wanted to be absolutely perfect. He did wait almost a year to ask you though, so he already had something amazing in mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As you got back to the FBI headquarters, Hotch told you to take the day off since it was only 12 pm. Quickly picking up your things, you waited for Spencer once again and walked to the elevator. You walked into it and clicked on the button to the first floor. As the doors closed you reached out an grabbed Spencer's hand without thinking. He blushed and enjoyed the moment, thinking about the fact he got to take you out tonight. You got out of the building hand in hand, careful about not seeing any of your friends around.

You both walked over to your car and got inside, making your way to drop him off.

We finally got to his complex and before stepping out he reached over to give you a soft kiss against your lips. "Ill pick you up at 2 okay and bring a change of clothe ,we aren't going to have time to go back to your apartment and change for the club" he said closing the door to the car.

"Yes, Sir" you answered with excitement, you had no idea what kind of date he planned out that would last seven hours before you had to go to the club. You quickly drove to your apartment, entering the shower immediately. You had two hours to get ready, luckily you always planned outfits ahead of time for situations like this. You showered quickly and stepped out of the shower. Patting yourself dry with a towel, you made your way to your drawers and pulling out a lilac colored bra and panty set. As you were looking for your casual outfit, your phone rang.

Spence Calling.....

You picked up the phone confused, wondering what this call was about.

"Hello?" you asked concerned, you kind of thought he was going to cancel on you for some reason, but it was quite the opposite of that.

"Hi angel, I forgot to mention something to you when you dropped me off."

You sat down, beginning to do your makeup while on the phone ,"Oh okay, what's up cutie?"

He laughed at the nickname and continued "Um, remember the outfit you wore to the club the first day you worked at the BAU"

"Uh yeah, what about it?" you asked as you turned to look at the purple satin dress that you haven't worn in ages, hung up in your closet.

"Can you wear it for me tonight? " he said in a soft tone.

You smiled at his request and made your way to the closet and took it off its hanger, folding it to fit into the go bag you were going to take your club outfit in.