"Next time you'll stay away from my girlfriend" a guy said as he pushed the boy to the ground while all of his friends were cheering him on. Some were drunk, so they were half aware at what was going on and some who tried to step in were too scared by two morons that stood, blocking them from going further.

"For the last fucking time Luke...I'm gay" the boy said as he jumped up at a great speed, smirking at the boy, quite literally taunting him. Few people now shouting and cheering the blue eyed boy.

"If anything, it is your girlfriend that needs to get off of me"

"You chose to mess with the wrong person Tomlinson" Luke said as he went at him, you could see that he was intoxicated by the amount he had drank and was not afraid to mess up Louis, who honestly was not even putting up a fight. In fact, he was making it worse...that is until Harry walked in and grabbed Luke's fist.

"He said he isn't interested in your girlfriend, so move along" Harry said, this smirk appearing on his face. He did not want to seem frustrated to people around them, like he was trying to hold in his real strength, which he was, because in honesty he could have crushed him then and there. Luke however was not getting with who he was actually messing, since his cocky smile and attitude were there. Luke even looking at the crowd around them, as if he was checking if their attention was on him and what he was about to do or say next.

"Or else?" Luke asked? laughing at him. His turn to taunt, had he made one hell of a mistake. That realization came to him once Harry had squeezed his arm. Luke winced in pain, shocked by how strong the curly haired teen was,...and that is when fear kicked in.

"I'm going to say it one more time...move along...cause trust me, if you think this is bad, I can do worse"

Harry said as he got closer to Luke, whispering these words into his ear...his eyes started glowing and he had realized that once Louis's face turned pale. He then pushed Luke to the ground, cleaning up his jacket.

Luke nervously turned to his friends, who now didn't dare come and stop the dirty blond from kicking their leader's ass.

"Guys lets just go...such losers"Luke said, as one of the guys pulled him up. He rolled his eyes, only to see Harry glare at him, his fangs almost started showing, but Louis snapped him out of it. Luke gulped, before he ran off with his friends.

"Long time no see Harold" Louis said, chuckling lightly. Harry had offered a hand to pull him up, which he accepted, getting up and brushing his hands off of his jeans.

Harry rolled his eyes at him, he had a stern look on Louis, like a disappointed parent when their kid came home with an F. He could not believe Louis had once again gotten himself in a mess like this.

"Why do you keep doing this to yourself?"

Harry asked, his face really matched his voice, it was stern, full of disappointment, yet there was a part that was amused about all of this.

"You know that one day I won't be able to get you out of your own shit and then what will you do?"

"Same thing I did for the last eighteen years...but you wouldn't know that, now would you?"Louis bitterly spat, taunting Harry with the look on his face, that little innocent smile and blue eyes that shone so brightly...it almost made Harry drop to his knees...focus curly.

"Has it been that long?" Harry asked,
grabbing a drink from one of the teens that had passed them. The teen tried to protest, but once Harry glared at him, he just turned around,gulping. He took a sip, while Louis looked at him in pure amusement.

"And you have to stop doing that"Louis said, crossing his arms, head tilted lightly

"You cannot use your powers like that, so carelessly, have you learned nothing from the last time?"

"He was trying to hurt you, you know that I couldn't let that happen...we would never have these fun run-ins"Harry stated, as a soft look on his face was turned into a forced laugh, him taking another sip of his drink.

"Is she here?"Harry asked, looking up from his cup. His voice broke as a look of sadness was seen across his face.

Louis could see it and sure Louis hated seeing him like that, but that still didn't mean he could get it any easier, after everything that happened between all of them...things just couldn't work like that...they did not get to go back to their same old ways.

"Why do you think I would know where she went, because last I recall of it, she left me too...but right now, I'm here...isn't that enough?"Louis asked as he got closer, whispering the last part into his ear.

"Tomlinson...it's not going to work...I know that she is here with you"Harry said as he looked at him, his eyes locked on the caramel-brunette in front of him.

"It did work the last time...and you don't know a thing Styles, I mean how could you...you left me, just like she left you"Louis said, as he took a step away from Harry and just like that he had disappeared into the crowd and into the night.