seven

"I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF," Emmy groans, hands hiding her face. "I don't know how yet, but I will."

"I love not being the dramatic one," Dawn smiles. "Can I play with your hair?"

She begins to reach anyways, not waiting for an answer. As per usual, Emmy swats her away with the wave of her hand. "Don't touch me. I'm not in a good mood."

"But you're never in a good mood." Dawn twirls a piece of her own hair around her finger. "So, what happened after he said he liked your song?"

"I said I had to get going, and now I'm here. Didn't say anything else. I just dipped."

"Well, that sounds very Emmy." Dawn claps her hands together suddenly, squealing as well. "Why don't we go to the Hollywood Ghost Club? We can get dressed up and have a nice night out on the town!"

"Willie's work? He never wants us to go there. Would he be there tonight?"

"I don't know, but it'll be fun, won't it?"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

As soon as Emmy spotted the three boys and Willie, she just knew she would find a way to deck Dawn across the face to inflict the most damage she could in one swing. Dawn plopped down in her seat, gawking at their "hotness" and that's when Em picked up a fork. There were some screams, and flying utensils, and ducking of heads when four boys a couple tables away attempted to follow the noise.

"You're a wench. A vermin. A literal toad," Emmy spits at her friend, attempting to tug down the short dress Dawn stuffed her in. When a nip slip almost happened, she pulled the dress back up, huffing in distaste.

"Stop casting a spell on me, witch."

Currently, the both of them were crouched beneath the table, heads hidden by the white cloth of the fancy dining table. The fork from early still lay on the floor by Dawn's knee. They mutter to each other in hushed yelling, arms waving back and forth wildly. The table of ghosts behind them peer over their dinners to watch.

"Okay, so here's the plan. We're gonna crawl-"

"My knees will bruise."

Emmy tugs on Dawn's ear, earning a yelp from the black beauty. She retaliates by yanking the lavender hair that once again slipped from Em's ponytail. "We have to get out of here without being seen by them."

"Well, with my fat ass, at least one of them will look over," Dawn claims.

"Pop your balloons and let's go," Emmy says, beginning to crawl across the floor and to the exit.

Dawn follows, her scoffs not that quiet. "These are real. Your flat, Asian ass could never," she hisses.

"Oh, do please make another comment on my cereal box body. I love hearing about how much I resemble a refrigerator."

"Well, if the Squarepants fit..."

Emmy lets out a laugh. "I'm mad right now, but funny recognizes funny, Knoll."

"If you fart in my face while I'm so close to your ass, I swear to God."

"Ghosts don't have gas."

"Crawl faster!" Dawn whisper-shouts.

The leading girl kicks her leg out behind her, successfully thwacking her friend in the shoulder. Dawn grabs at the girl's ankle, causing Emmy to lose her footing and slam loudly onto the ground.