Chapter I - The Murder Mansion

Start from the beginning

"I'm Jackson." The blond haired guy smiled.

Jackson has blond spiky hair, green eyes and warm honey-nougat complexion. He wears a yellow knee-length coat over a pastel blue button-up shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers.

"You're all really doing it?" A blonde haired girl laughed it off. Seems no one noticed her remark, or they just didn't mind her.

"I'm Charlie." A black haired guy with freckles introduced himself.

Charlie has black spiky hair, orange eyes, freckles and ivory skin. He's wearing a beige knee-length coat with red and blue plaid shirt, light-blue jeans and white shoes.

"And this is Sabrina." He continued as he pointed out to the girl with brown braids. She shyly waved back.

Sabrina has her brown hair tied in braids, light blue eyes and warm ivory complexion. She's wearing a denim jacket, white shirt, grey pants and black sneakers.

"The name's Luke- err... Lukey." He hesitated for a moment.

Lukey has shiny brown spiky hair, brown eyes and warm ivory skin. He's wearing glasses, white overalls held up by suspenders over a black hoodie with white stripes on the sleeves, and black sneakers.

"I'm Elizabeth." A brunette girl cheerfully greeted us.

Elizabeth has her brown hair styled in a half-up/half-down space buns style, yellow eyes and warm ivory skin. She's wearing a rainbow-striped long-sleeve crop-top, denim jean-shorts, black belt, white socks, and black sneakers.

"And this is Veronica." She pointed out to a brunette with glasses. Veronica averted her gaze somewhere else.

Veronica has her long brown hair held by a black headband, purple eyes and warm honey-nougat complexion. She's wearing a white crop-top with a rainbow print going across it, black mini-skirt, fishnet stockings, and white sneakers.

"What you all looking at?" She glared at everyone with suspicion and disgust.

"Rude much?" Charlie asked.

"Whatever." Veronica rolled her eyes.

"I'm Colleen." She waved her brown hair, as if to intimidate us.

Colleen has her long brown hair held by a black headband, green eyes, and warm ivory skin. She's wearing a plain red spaghetti-strap tank top and matching red shorts.

"I'm Ally." She waved at everyone.

She has her black-to-blonde hair held by a red headband, brown eyes, freckles and warm ivory complexion. She's wearing a plain red crop-top, light-blue, denim ripped jeans over black fishnets, and white shoes.

"Call me Alab." He introduced himself.

Alab has a short brown undercut, yellow eyes and warm honey-nougat complexion. He wears a buttermilk sweater, black baggy jeans, and white sneakers.

"Nikolai." He stated, as he glared at the blond girl with a braid.

He has blond hair, green eyes and warm ivory skin. He's wearing a grey cardigan over a plain white tee, crimson trousers and white sneakers.