•Chapter 4•

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to get them both at the top :(

At half past one all of the nations present reconvened the in that dreaded conference room, the one that might change the way they look at their friend forever. But it was inevitable.

They all walked in as they usually do. Italy was grasped onto Ludwig's arm, while simultaneously giving Romano his famous hug therapy, Antonio was walk. Austria was scribbling down notes to a new song he was composing on his iconic piano. Canada and Prussia were already in their seats since Matthew wanted to leave early so they would be on time. Russia strolled in with his creepy childlike smile, his aura made everyone around him shiver and France was groping England much to his dismay.

After about 3 minutes everyone managed to calm down and get to their seats.

"So who's going to start reading?" Austria asked eying the other countries seated at the long table.
Unsurprisingly, Ludwig opened up the thick book implying that he would read.

"Hello everybody!
Even though America as as many secrets as there is stars in the night sky, I will ease you into it, starting with good but slowly twisting into traumatising."

Everyone got a pit worried with that line. What secrets could that lovable goofball have that could be described as 'traumatising'. Ludwig continued.

'Since I will be referring to you all as your 'human names' I will list them here for anyone who is unsure:
America- Alfred F Jones
England- Arthur Kirkland
France- Francis Bonnefoy
Germany- Ludwig Beilschmidt
Italy- Feliciano Vergas
Romano- Lovino Vergas
Spain- Antonio Fernández Carriedo
Prussia- Gilbert Beilschmidt
Canada- Matthew Williams"

"Who?" Someone asked quietly, forgetting the almost invisible man.
"America's brother." Gilbert replied to whoever asked, slightly annoyed that they kept on forgetting him.

"Russia- Ivan Braginsky
Austria- Roderich Edelstein
China- Wang Yao
Japan- Honda Kiku."

"Wow you all have very nice names! Don't they Luddy~?" The small Italian asked innocently. There was a few smirks around the room and the nickname and the fact that Ludwig had a light blush plastered across his cheeks.

"Yes they do, Feli." At this Lovino spat out the water he had gotten from the kitchen and Prussia started chocking on the air. Feliciano using nicknames was one thing, but Ludwig was shocking!

"Anyway let's keep reading, ja?" Ludwig muttered slightly flustered and trying to change the subject.

"Number 1: Alfreds musical talents."

Roderich certainly perked up at this. In fact almost everyone looked surprised except Feliciano for some reason.

"Over the decades he has thought himself how to sing and play multiple instruments including the piano, violin, guitar (electric and classic), drums, ukulele and even the kalimba."

The FACE family looked overwhelmingly proud of their youngest member, Roderich was composing a piece on the violin for Alfred to play once they returned home. And everyone else was still in shock, except Ludwig finally noticed that Feli wasn't surprised in the slightest.

"He thinks he's bad, hence why almost no one knows. Almost. The only person who knows about his talents, that's still alive, is Feliciano. He often hangs out with Alfred and sings with him."