"Yeah, I hope. Hey Tshifhiwa," he said to my sister while she joins them from the bathroom. I was still sprinkling the butter, I'm pretty sure I have added half of it and that means my popcorns are going to be for show, not eating.

"Hey, Sean. How are you? how were the exams?" My sister asked.

"I'm good and the exams were...I guess the exams." He replied, looking around.

"I guess. Have you talked to my sister yet?" she asked, looking around and I gave that butter tin some rest. I walked toward there which was just a few steps away.

"Oh, I didn't know she was here," he said, all down again. "Hey," he said the moment I got to them,

"Hi," I said back without knowing what to say. I would say you owe me an apology, but he has already apologised so.

"I think we should go in," Brandon said, cutting the awkward moment as Sean and I didn't continue with our greetings.

"Yeah let's get in," Tshifhiwa added.

We got in the cine and Tshifhiwa and Brandon sat next to each other, with Brandon on the right and Tshifhiwa on the left. Sean passed over them and sat next to his brother on his right. I sat next to Tshifhiwa, making us two seats apart.

The movie started. Tshifhiwa and Brandon were at least behaving, unlike in the apartment. We watched the movie with me eating my popcorns one by one as they were savoury. I focused more on my Slusher and the smarties. Although the love birds weren't doing anything too much, they were definitely holding hands and eating from the same popcorn's container. I wish they weren't, I would have helped my sister with her popcorns.

When the movie was done, we went to eat some dinner and that was a perfect moment to show how much Sean and I hated each other. When we got there, already seated, we were both talking, but not to each other, it was hard to even look him in the eye. I mean why are we even fighting, the people we are fighting for, are together and happy.

We were also drinking a bit. "Are you driving?" Brandon asked Sean as he was drinking like nobody's business.

"No, I took an Uber,"

"Good for you. We should have taken one to babe, or you want to drive?" Brandon said, looking at Tshifhiwa.

"No thanks, I'm not driving, I'm already good," she said, and they all laughed. I laughed too, just to be part of something.

"We were now all talking, including Sean and myself, I guess alcohol is the boss. Although I don't know what we were talking about, as it started with talking about the movie we just watched. I was just okay that my sister's, maybe to be a brother in law and I can finally close our issues.

After the night, we decided to leave, actually, Tshifhiwa decided for all of us as Brandon was unable to stop drinking.

"What time ist?" he asked like he didn't want to go.

"It's pass 12 babe, I think you've had enough, drive us home safely now," she said. She didn't even look drunk, why didn't she just leave us drink and be the driver, my 'drunk want to party self' complained.

"Okay, I'm good, I'm just tipsy." Drunk Brandon said, standing up.

"I'm joining you guys, I will send mom a message," Sean said, putting his phone back in the pocket after trying to load an uber app.

"Finally," Brandon said, "he doesn't want to visit me at all," he continued, looking at me, pointing at Sean.

"You don't invite me dude, and you two are always together so..." Sean said, and I jumped in.