Sometimes we need to do things that we don't wish to do. The decision I made is hurting me and may be it hurt others also because sometimes we have no good choices left with us .....just the painful ones. It is said that you can't follow your heart when it is more confused than your head. I felt the same at that time but Somewhere deep inside I had a gut feeling that no matter how my decision turns out to be...I was feeling like I am avoiding or preventing something even worse than this.

Everyone is happy for us ... Baba literally had tears in his eyes and so did Raghav...but I didn't get the answer for Raghav's tears and his thank-you.

But why Arjun wants a temporary marriage...he doesn't likes me??..or he loves someone else??

Next morning:

I was waked up with the continuous bang on the door. Rubbing my sleepy eyes I opened the door " Bhagwan Kya Karu mai is ladki ka" Maa said touching her forehead in tension . She continued " Sona its your marriage today and you are still sleeping...go get a shower fast ...the beautician is waiting for you" saying this finally she left my room.

Quickly I took a shower and later the beautician started her work... doing my hair and makeup. After 2 hrs of their work I was ready wearing the red golden lehenga.

"Mam you're looking awesome" Divya complemented entering my room.

She came and stood in front of me.

"Nervous??"

Unable to speak anything I nodded a yes

Divya held my hands in her " you don't have to worry about anything because you have the best man with you.. you have Arjun Sir with you... and you are very lucky to get Arjun Sir as your soulmate.. trust me.. you'll never ever regret choosing Sir as your life partner"

She hugged me and continued " don't be nervous "

We broke the hug . "Sir's heart is definitely going to Skip the beat when he'll look at you" she said holding my chin.

Unknowingly a smile blossomed on my lips. And we came to the mandap which is decorated in the living area.

I was struggling with my heavy lehenga to climb up the mandap but then a hand was extended towards me ...I looked up and saw the handsome hunk Arjun is wearing a navy blue sherwani and a pagadi which is making him look even more charming.

Holding his hand I climbed up the mandap and the rituals started. Arjun made me wear the mangalsutr and filled my partition with sindoor. During the whole process I tried very hard not to look into his eyes . So now I am officially Mrs Arjun.

Later we completed the pheras....for every phera I was accusing myself for taking fake promises of being together. The fact is we will be together only for one year... there's no future for this so called marriage.

After finishing all the rituals , we got down the mandap. " Go and change into something comfortable " Arjun whispered in my ear without having any eye contact.

"Take her to the room" he ordered Divya

I came back to my room ... removed the jewellery and changed into a saree ..now it was time to leave. We took blessings from Maa Baba

" I don't need to worry about Sona because she is your wife now... and you are my heera" Maa said kissing Arjun's forehead.

What is this...she is supposed to talk to me at this time and look she is busy showering her love on someone else... Cheater Kok Maa.

"Never hurt him" were the only words by baba with tears in his eyes.

Raghav whispered something in Arjun's ears for which he didn't react at all and he came to me and hugged me " shower all your love on him...he is very precious" he whispered in my ears

No one is worried about me ...all are talking about Arjun... this shows how much they love him more than me

We bid bye to all and were on the way to Arjun's house...

So guys this is how Arjun and Sonal got married.....

Note: Chapter 2 to Chapter 13 was the flashback about how Arjun and Sonal got married.

Why Arjun wants a temporary marriage??🤔🤔

Arjun loves someone else??🤔🤔

What mistake Sonal's Baba did??🤔🤔

What is the past between Sonal's Baba and his friend??🤔🤔

How Arjun is related to that past??🤔🤔

Thank-you so much for your support🙏🙏

Please do vote and share your views through comments .🙏🙏

Your words are the source of motivation for me😊😊