"Oh, I will", I said. "Okay now, Cissy you are good with spells so can you do the spell in the Great Hall that will reveal them", I asked.

     "Of course", Cissy said.

     "We don't have anything for James, but there is a zit lotion in Hogsmeade, I could sneak out and buy it then we all meet up in 30 minutes to get to the Griffindor common room", Bella said.

     "Wait how are we going to get to the Griffindor common room", Cissy asked confused.

     "I got that covered, earlier today I asked Lily for the password and she gave it to me", I said.

     "Mudblood Evans", Bella said sighing.

     I rolled my eyes and said, "Let's go we have to do it before they leave to the common room to prank us".

     We snuck out and headed in different directions. When I got to the painting of the fruit bowl, I tickled the pear. When I got inside I stopped dead in my tracks. Andy and a Hufflepuff boy were snogging in the corner.

     "Oh my gods", I yelled.

     They quickly broke apart. Andy turned around and stared wide-eyed at me. She looked so scared that I felt guilty but I wasn't going to rat her out.

     "Um...uhh...this is um...Ted Tonks...my boyfriend", Andy said stuttering.

     "You 2 look so cute together when is the wedding, don't worry I won't tell Bella or Cissy", I said jumping up and down.

     "Thank you", she said sighing.

     "It's a pleasure to meet you, any friend of Andy's is a friend of mine", Ted said.

     "How long has this been going on", I asked sitting down.

     "Since last year", Andy said blushing. "What are you doing here".

     "What can Poppy get you, Mistress Olympus", Poppy a house-elf I meet yesterday asked.

     "Can you make me mustard chocolate", I asked.

     "Anything fo Mistress", Poppy said and disappeared in a snap of the finger.

     Ted raised an eyebrow.

     "We're pranking James and his friends", I said.

     "You mean the marauders", Andy said.

     "The what-", I stated.

     "It's what James and his friends call themselves", Andy answered.

     After a short 10 minute conversation with Andy and Ted, Poppy came back with the chocolates all wrapped up.

     "Thank you Poppy, now you 2, use protection", I said.

     They blushed.

     "You are very welcome Miss Olympus", Poppy said disappearing for the second time today.

     I made it to the Great all. Cissy hadn't seen me yet. It looked like she was just finishing putting the spells in place. We still had a good 10 minutes before we go unless Bella comes early.

     Cissy turned around and gasped clutching her chest, "You almost gave me a heart attack".

     "But I didn't, know we only have to wait for Bella to co-" before I could finish my sentence.

     "I'm back and I have everything", Bella said.

     As we were making our way to the Griffindor common room, Cissy said, " I've been thinking and I think we should have a name for ourselves to just leave a note when we leave, we should call ourselves the Nightly Terror".

     "Pretty good ideas, they will know it is a Slytherin but won't know who or how many people, smart", Bella said.

     "I heard moving, shh", I told Cissy and Bella.

     "Will you just give me the map already", A voice I recognized as my brothers said.

     "No I'm keeping it for now", Remus's voice sounded.

     "What is it with you, you took one look at the map, and now you won't let us touch it", Sirius and his annoying voice growled.

     "L-l-et's not fight", Peter's voice whimpered.

     After they stopped fighting over who gets the map. I curious about what they were talking about but we don't have time for this. The fat lady in the painting woke up and asked for the password.

     "Caput Draconis", I answered.

     As we walked inside Cissy said, "Isn't that what is written underneath the Hogwarts crest".

     "Oh, yeah", Bella said string disgustedly at the common room.

     We eventually found where the Marauders dorm was and switched everything out. It looked like the exact replica of what originally was there. I wrote a little note signing it with the Nighly Terror. We laughed at our success. We made it to the common room and hid the second the Marauders came in.

     "I can't believe that Remus won't give up the map", James said annoyed.

     "You guys go I have to check something", Remus said.

     "Fine", Sirius told Remus as the 3 of them went upstairs.

     I swear I saw Remus's eyes snap to where we were. How did he know we were there.

     "I'll be watching you", I heard him murmured, I was the only one since it didn't look like Cissy and Bella caught it.

     I minute Remus made it upstairs to his dorm, Cissy, Bella, and I ran back to our common room. It looked like our protection spells worked because once we entered, all pieces of the evidence of the prank made it to us. We stored it somewhere to use later. 

     "Well that was a close one, good night", Cissy said.

     "Good night", Bella and I murmured. 

     Andy was already back in the dorm. I really am happy for her and Ted. I can already imagine a little girl running around.

     I would've fallen asleep but I was too busy thinking about what Remus said in the common room.

Happy Holidays! One hour until Christmas for me so Merry Christmas Eve to you guys. Please vote and comment.