smut chapter

Since you guys have been waiting so long for a new chapter i wanted to give you guys this smut chapter of izuku and his bf kai to thank you!

Today is kai's birthday and izuku wanted to give him a "special present"
So he went and ordered an outfit online it was smexy maid outfit with cat ears

What it looks like

And when it got there he put it up where kai couldn't find it

KAI'S POV:

today was kai's birthday and izuku has been ignoring him all day so kai being to dominate one decided to give his little izu a "punishment"
A few hours later he heard izuku call him. So he walk in to the bedroom where izuku was at and saw izuku in the maid outfit blushing. Kai was at a loss of words this was the first Time he saw izuku dress like this so ofcourse he got hard just looking at him. "M-master are you ok?" Izuku's voice snapped him out of his trance
Kai then smirked "so I'm your master huh" he said in a seductive voice "yes~" izuku said in a moan like voice he couldn't help when his boyfriend talked like this it made him go crazy.
"Well then bunny looks like you need a punishment" kai said as he lifted up izuku and thew him on the bed.

Kai soon slipped his and izukus tops off and began play with izuku's nipples "a-ahhh~ master~" izuku said
As he felt pleasure from what kai was doing "you like that bunny~" kai said and izuku kept moaning "yes master~" kai then started sucking on izuku's neck leaving bite Mark's and hickeys then kai trailed all the way down to izuku's thighs leaving more of them kai then stopped when he was satisfied. Once kai stopped izuku got up and started unzipping kai's pants. Once izuku got the pants and boxers off he licked the tip of Kai's dick causing kai to groan. Izuku started sucking on it and deep throating it. Kai was close so he pushed izuku head all the way down cumming into izuku's mouth. Izuku swallowed all of it and got up and sat of kai's lap sitting on it "relax master it's my turn to make you feel good~" izuku said. "Ok bunny~" kai groaned out as izuku grinded on him. Izuku the slipped it inside of him riding kai.
"Ahhh~ master your so big~" izuku said as he felt his insides filling up. Kai just smirked watching his bunny ride him and saying lewd stuff it almost made kai pounce on him and pound him. Soon kai and izuku were close and kai cummed in izuku while izuku did that on his stomach. After that they did many other rounds.....

Sorry I haven't been writing chapters lately I was kinda busy but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. This might be the last one idk