"Looks like the field cannons are even less effective," Erwin says looking at the Titan who is still moving. 

"The only effect this is having is triggering my trypophobia," I say looking away from it. 

"Makes sense, the cannons on the wall have way better angle and they didn't do shit to it. What's the problem?" Levi asks. 

"Unprepared soldiers, scraped together cannons, and shallow leadership. The Titan's have always attacked from south. Not only is it a northern Garriosn, its in the interior. Therefore, I can tell you for a fact this is the best we'll get.," Erwin says. 

"Erwin!!! I brought the goodies!!" Hange shouts as we all look at her. 

"All the gunpowder, ropes and netting we could find! We still need to put it together, though," Hange says as Scouts prepare. 

"Ooh! Got this too! There's another one further down," Hange says as Moblit comes up with a barrel full of gunpowder, stabilized with rope, spikes at the end, and a blade handle. 

"The trigger's held in place, so once fired, it'll wind itself right back up! Just like ODM gear," Haneg explains as Moblit tweaks. 

"So, we do any damage?" Hange asks. 

"Just imagine a swarm of cicadas pissin' on it," Levi says eyeing the big bastard. 

"So, then we'll actually use these things...Exciting..." Hange says smiling. 

'Chilling...'

------------------------------------------------------------

"How should we approach this? Lemme see...Think of it like...Wrapping up a present..." Hange says as Armin hands me a barrel. 

"(Y/n)...I assume you know that we are going to need a talk...Historia, I take it Levi has talked to you," Erwin says as he approaches the netting. 

I nod as Historia's brows furrow, "Assuming we survive this, you are to become queen, being so...I can't have you fighting on my front line," Erwin says. 

"I highly doubt that plan would work. People won't just bow down to my name, they aren't that naive," Historia says standing up. 

"Exactly what are you saying?" Erwin questions. 

*GRIP*

"Hm?" Erwin looks down as I pull myself up. 

"Sorry, sir, I needed a ha-" As I turn around I see the jacket of his sleeve empty and waving in the wind. 

"Oh...Oh! I uh- I'm sorry! I'm- I didn't- I'm just going to leave now..." I say tip toeing away. 

'Did I really just say "I needed a hand." Yet he didn't even have one to offer?! How...Terrible.'

"You look like you've just seen Jean naked or something..." Armin says as I look at him. 

"I don't want to talk about it..." I say helping Armin with knots. 

"I think it's amazing how much you've grown...As a person and as aa soldier," Armin says smiling to himself. 

"You really think?" I ask. 

"Yeah! I mean, a while ago, I always had an eye on you and I always thought you weren't fighting for anything...I thought you killed to kill. Sure, you had your parents to think about, but it wasn't in you. Now, I look at you and I finally see something," Armin says as we walk up to the edge of the wall. 

"I'm sorry, Armin..." I say looking down at the town. 

"What for?" Armin asks. 

"You'll know some day," I say as Eren and Mikasa walk up.