Epilogue

"Bye Amber!" I wave from the window of my new Acura as Amber walks up the school steps. A week after the Games, Amber and Alex's mom decided they wanted to move to Houston. Alex goes to Hill High with Jake and I, and Amber goes to Hill Middle School and she says she has lots of friends there and really likes it.

Amber waves back to us and I drive away to Hill High. I park and Alex and I hop out of the car. We walk to the school where everyone says hello. We wave hello back and head inside.

Alex leaves me to go to his locker and I head to mine.

I open it it and gather my books. A couple of my new friends come over to say hello. 

"Hey Missy!" Madi smiles.

"Hey Madi! What's up?" I say to her.

"Nothin'. I am so tired, though. Did you hear? We won the basketball game last night!" She says excitedly.

"I heard! I'm so sorry I couldn't be there. We were helping Amber and Alex's mom finish unpacking everything. Their new house is amazing!" I say.

"I know! Alex told me his mom is letting him have a party there next weekend and we're all invited." 

"PARTYYYY!!!!" Hallie, a true party girl, says. "Ready to get your party on, Missy?"

I just laugh. "As ready as I'll ever be,"

"Oh my gosh, look!" Samantha says pointing. I turn to see Harry and Chelsea walking by, hand in hand. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but they are SO CUTE!" Sam's the matchmaker.

But she's right. Chelsea has changed a lot since being kicked off her position as queen bee. Her hair is currently dyed pink, she wear funky clothes, and almost always has face paint on. This morning, she has a pink butterfly painted on her cheek. She even has her own Pegasus diary that she writes in during free time.

Yeah, she's changed A LOT. 

They stop at her locker and she gets out her large unicorn tote bag. She checks her face in her locker mirror and touches her butterfly. Chelsea smiles. She closes her locker, kisses Harry and walks back the other way, hand in hand with him.

"Wow," Jackie says. "I'd almost say she was faking it for attention, but I don't think she is!"

I grin. At least she isn't causing anymore trouble.

The girls wave goodbye and walk away. Alex and our guy friends walk by and say hello. I wave back.

I close my locker and turn around to see Jake. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck.

"You look beautiful." He says to me.

"You don't look so bad yourself," I smile slyly. 

He throws his head back and laughs. The warning bell rings. He looks up and down the hallway. Everyone is scurring to class. No one notices us.

He places his hands on my hips and leans it.

This is where my story ends. For now. My Hunger Games taught me a lot about facing bullies and fighting for myself and letting others be the hero and letting myself be the hero. I'm not afraid of bullies and people being mean and calling me names. I know who I am and I know this is who I am meant to be. 

Promise me you'll stand up for yourself and beat the bullies in your life. You are absolutely perfect just the way you are.

I remember this and smile as I lean in and kiss him back.

This is only the beginning of a new story. These are My Hunger Games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading and supporting My Hunger Games! I've been working so hard to do my best on this story and I hoped you liked it. 

Please do what Missy says and don't let anyone tell you you aren't perfect or beautiful, because you are! Bullies just put you do to put themselves up, but bullying doesn't help anything or anyone. And if you're the bully, think about what you are doing and who you're hurting. 

I'll see you in the next book!!!

BYE! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Love, 

Ally6936 <3