Eyeless Jack x Vampire! Reader

Ok so I am super excited to write this one because a very dear friend to me suggested it so thanks a ton Shelby!!! And I'm sorry it took so long! This does not however mean I am back comlpletely, like I said I will occasionally update.

Age: 9

Your POV

So hungry...

 Why does it hurt so bad today... 

I feel so weak....

Why is the room spinning...

I look around the spinning room again, I see the large dresser and mirror. 'A mirror' I chuckle slightly to myself trying to get my mind off the overwhelming hunger, 'what use do I have for that anymore? It's not like I can use it anymore. I hate this place, I have lived in this basement since I was 6, ever since... 'It' happened. I feel tears drip down my cold cheeks. I look down at my hands and notice the scars on the palms of my hands from all the gnawing and biting I did when I first turned into what I am. 

You see, I was born a normal kid with perfect health. I lived normally with my mom and dad who I love very much even though they trapped me down here. But when I was 6, I was sleeping soundly in my room. Little did I know my life would end that night. A monster broke into the house that night. He was a vampire, one that could only drink certain blood types. My blood type. He killed me that night, well for the most part. 

In some cases, if a vampire was to bite you you would turn into one or be fine, but in this vampires case if they didn't drink all of your blood the rest would be contaminated and would turn you into one. And he almost killed me, he only left about half a quart of blood left in my entire body, but that was still not enough to kill me. I remember screams, some were my own, some were my mom and dads. I remember what felt like fire and acid shooting through my body. When I awoke I was in the basement, alone, locked up like a monster. I realized I had turned into the monster in my story books.

But today is different, it is my ninth birthday! Every year on my birthday my parents let me out of the basement! The one day of the year I was allowed to hug them and see them and us act like a normal family!

I soon heard a knock on the basement door and I quickly wiped the tears off my face and a big smile took over my face. I quickly ran up the stairs and having super speed really came in handy, I knocked back as to tell them I was ready. When the door opened I could finally see the faces of my parents. My mothers (Your hair color) hair had grown even longer than before and he bright (Random eye color) eyes were still as bright and happy as ever. My fathers (Random hair color) hair was still fluffy and his (Your eye color) eyes were filled with love and joy. But I notice something, both of them looked at me with love and happiness but behind that there was something else in their eyes, I decide to push that to the side as the joy of seeing my parents filled me. I ran into their embrace, finally human contact! (Same boo, same... I need a hug, like wow I'm touch starved 🥺☹️😣😔😢)

It was strange, I haven't had human interaction in over a year now and their warm arms wrapped around me felt strange. It was suffocating but I wanted it so bad! When I did finally pull away I smiled widely, showing of my white fangs. My mom's eyes widened for a split second but returned back to normal quickly. "Hey mom, hi dad!" I greeted, I was so happy to see them after all these months! "Hey sweetie, how are you feeling?" My mother asks in her usual soft tone. "I'm really hungry!" I said hoping I could finally eat something soon.