MT-43

Chapter 43

Jace POV

I don't know what i'm going to do right now.....Samantha...my LOVE.... is on the right emergency room being treated...and on the left emergency room is where Sophie is...my sister..

They were both shot by thos stupid rascalls men of that bitch Elyse.

I know that it is her men...she's the only one i know that will do this...aside from my dad...who is now here...and what they collided with was the Mafia's Obsession..and that is Sam

Yes he is here...and acting that as if nothing happen...if i know this is only one of their plan...

But don't underestimate me because i am the strongest mafia of all.

As i heard the march pf my people...i secretly smirk when my family and Samantha's are like asking...what is happeng...but i didn't answer them.

Instead I faced them with no visible or readable emotion on my face .... I immediately saw the astonishment on their faces but ... I ignored that ... but I looked at  my father who are now i know trembling...

My mens made their way to lock all the way in or out of emergency room...i won't let anyone hurt them again....thats why they are here to guard here....

'Jace what is this?' Lala ask in confussion......but i didn't bother to ask her....i know she will understand it later..

I faced my father who is now also confused..but i just  faced him with a cold face...that made him look at me at instant

'Dad...Sophie is inside fighting for her life...Samantha is inside fighting for her life and our baby's life either...but neither of them i know who is important to you' i started...

'And that is Sophie...but how could you that?' I ask him....that made him more confuse..

'I-i dont- dont' know what your talking about' he said while doesn't know what to say...that made me smirk...

'You want my company?...my money?...tell me so i could know whta to give you...to just stop pestering our lives' i shouted at him...not miding my family being ghe audience of this drama...

'I know you never liked Samantha but that doesn't affect my feelings toward her...she is the only one who is beside me when i'm already drowning' i said again...that almost made my tears flow....rememebering how Samantha stayed at my side...eevn thought its hard for them...

'Instead of you...you should be the one beside me and help me find Sophie but your not there...instead she was the one' i said again...

I only speak once .... but when I speak I want to release everything I want to release..but when I do this I only rely on Samantha ... now she is temporarily absent ... I want to go through so I can I for her and our future child.

'When you left me i almost lost my mind...but i didn't give up on finding her because i know in myself...that she is still alive...waiting for me'  i said again...restaining myself to tears infront of him.

'You want her from me...but i never let you have her..because i don't want her to experience this kind of act...i am keeping her away from this but you keep on pushing her to this' i said again and read his expression...but now its price less because looks like he doesn't know what to do anytime....

'And know look at what happen...i'm not blaming you thoung because i know that it is not your fault...instead i'm blaming myself because i didn't protect her' i said and let my tears flow..this os the first time i let myself tears infront of everybody...but i don't care it anymore.

Because one thing that Samantha told me is that i need to let everything out so i can breath peacefully...

'And know she's suffering because of me...and so is Samantha ang my baby...your soon to be grand child..' i said that made him shock....

'How are you able to have a good night sleep every night ... even though you know someone is crying over night  because of your work ... wake up that girl is a bitch at all !! I know you know what she is doing but why don't you stop her ?!!' I shouted at him while whipping my tears...

'You really wanna know why i'm not stoping her?...because she is the only that i have' he said that made me stop but didn't let anyone see that..

'My kids dislikes me...You don't like me...Sophie is afraid of me' he said then smile sarcastically...

'Elyse is the only one who stays beside me...in this time...do you even know?...i'm trting to gain your trust becuase i wnat you to like as your father again?...i don't need your money...i know that my cimpany is in need of money right now because i couldn't manage it properly because im getting old...i want Sophie to have that in the future...but what do you think is happening right now?!!' He shouted at me to...

'You don't even accept as your dad!!...and i bet Sophie is now mad at me....everybody is mad at me' he said again...

'I know that if that incident didn't happen at all...your mom should be here with us...and we could still be complete...' he said that made me really stop....mommy...

'And we will never end up here because I will never allow this to happen ... because I know your mommy will not like it' he said then he turned his back on me but I was immediately stunned when he said the words I had been looking for for a long time ... especially him ... I did not expect him to say it  ...

'But know were here...i don't know how to get thing back the way they use to be anymore...i can't do anything anymore...im sorry'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas to all of you...sana maging maligaya ang ating pasko...at bagong taon❤❤🎉🎉

Happy reading po❤

Don't forget to vote and Follo me...malapit na pong mag 300 ang followers ko at talagang grateful ako dahil doon...dahil nakikita kong nagugustuhan niyo ang mga gawa ko....kaya naman ay super thank you po talaga...