Author's Note

Disclaimer! I do not own the characters or the past events in this book! I only own the main plot, sub-plot, and some new characters.

For context, this book revolves around an alternate ending, in which Eren succeeds.

Also, English is not my first language so please bare with me; and I am teenager (15 y/o) with no professional background of writing so the structure and flow of the story might be all over the place (along with grammar [the bane of my life]).

This book is originally uploaded in Archive of Our Own, which is run by me with the same username, however, luckily, you Wattpad-ians will get the earlier sneak peak of a chapter because for one chapter in AO3, it consists of two chapters in Wattpad because I feel like the format Wattpad provides is more appropriate to shorter chapters in length.

Constructive criticisms are always welcomed and I'll leave a sentence (e.g. constructive criticism here!) for you guys to comment and leave criticism in one place where I can read it.

Take care! and please enjoy the book.

P.S. I apologized for my english, as aforementioned, its pretty... shitty.

P.S. no upload schedule as of the moment, so don't expect much. If I'm in the mood, another chapter might be out in days, or weeks, or if I'm in a terrible space, months.