Future Dude

"YOU NEVER FUCKING LOVED ME! IT'S ALWAYS GEORGE ISN'T IT!"

"AT LEAST GEORGE WAS THERE FOR ME UNLIKE SOMEONE WHO WAS ALWAYS FOCUSED ON HIS FUCKED UP FAMILY!"

"AT LEAST I ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT MY FAMILY! YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE AT YOUR OWN SONS RECITAL!"

"Y'KNOW WHAT! I DON'T EVEN LIKE TREASURE PLANET! THERE! I SAID IT!"

"I WISH I NEVER ASKED YOU OUT!"

"I WISH I NEVER MARRIED YOU!"

The kid continued telling his uncle what happened two days before. He comforted the smaller blonde while thinking of all the ways he would get back at that stupid fox and green bastard for hurting his nephew. He knew that their arguement was stupid, Dream loved treasure planet and Fundy would never regret asking him out. But the threaten of divorce and making their son stay with him for a few days seemed way too serious.

He closed the door of the room he was letting the nine year old stay in and pulled out his phone. He clicked the call button and walked down the hallway to the livingroom.

"Hey man, what up? You need something?"

"How much diamonds would it cost for me to test your code?"

"Really? I honestly would've paid someone to test it. I asked you last week if you would test it and you said no, what changed?"

"I am literally giving you a free test subject, Sam. Are you going to let me fucking use it or not?"

"Alright dude, is tomorrow okay for you?"

"How about tonight?"

"Oh umm sure, let me send it to you."

~~Ten Years Ago~~

The blonde looked around the familiar grounds of spawn. "How the hell does it look better here than my time?" He walked to the hole in the ground and climbed out of the protected area. He opened the chat from his arm to make sure it didn't say he was here like the creeper man said it wouldn't. "Okay good. Time to find those dickheads."

Fundy was making sure everything was ready for his date. The screen was working and the food wasn't poisoned, everything was going smoothly so far. He whispered to Dream and asked if he was ready for "the best date of his life".

Dream was looking himself over in the mirror with Sapnap and George sitting at a table doing whatever. "Whaddya think?"

"I think this is stupid."

"C'mon, it'll be fun. I'll only be gone for a few hours. Don't you have your own husband to worry about?" George cringed at the mention of his wedding with Ninja. Dream checked the chat and saw Fundy had asked when he was ready.

"I'll be back in a bit. Don't have too much fun without me."

Tommy had heard about Fundy and Dream's date from Tubbo and was quietly watching the fox boy set it up. He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around holding his sword up. The stranger put his hands up and mumbled something.

"Wilbur?" The man laughed and shook his head.

"No I just grew into his jacket. Now go back to pogtopia, Wilbur's looking for you."

"Don't fucking tell me what to do old man!" The man mumbled something again and pushed the c h i l d out of the way. "Who the fuck are you?"

"Can't tell you, time paradox or some shit. But hey, Wilbur's your brother, remember that. So is Techno, be nice to him, he's emotional. And Dream is a bitchboy. Now go back to Pogtopia big man." The man patted Tommy on his shoulder and pushed him in the direction he snuck there.