George frowned as he looked at each girl in turn, "What's up?"

"Nothing!" Alice replied but George could see right through her.

There was a look of worry in George's eyes as he shrank to Alice's eye level, raised her chin with his pinkie and tapped her on the nose, "Hey, cheer up, Al. Let's go and dance!"

Alice rolled her eyes jokily, "Finee! If I have to."

George dragged her to the centre of the room. I was standing there awkwardly when George jogged back over to me, "Come on, you too!" He giggled as I followed him reluctantly to where Alice was standing.

We started dancing to Rihanna's 'We Found Love' and it wasn't long before we were joined by the rest of Union J and Campbelle. Every time I began to move away from George and towards Campbelle, he would hold onto my waist almost sub-conciously to prevent me from moving away. The further into the night, the more I felt George's grip pulling me closer into him, until it was almost like we were dancing body to body.

As the night wore on, everyone began to get drunker, although George stayed relatively sober, along with me and Deryn.

"Someone's gotta make sure JJ's alright after this," Deryn chuckled into my ear as we watched JJ's drunk dancing.

About an hour later, I was in mid-conversation with Laura, when I felt a tug at my wrist. Someone's warm breath tickled my ear, "Come with me."

I was pulled out of the circle unnoticed and out of the room. George led me to the kitchen and then out of the backdoor into the garden.

I folded my arms and started shivering as the cold night air hit my bare skin, "What is it, George? It's bloody freezing out here!" I laughed.

"This won't take long, I promise," His big, brown eyes bored into mine, as if he could read my thoughts. I didn't like that.

There was a long pause.

I pulled a face, "Uh, George? You wanted to say something?"

"Oh yeah, right...I'm sorry. Okay. I don't know how to, um, how to say this," He swallowed.

I frowned, "What is it? Have I done something wrong?"