Prologue

Tw
Yelling
Swearing (just one)

———————

Tommy was playing with Tubbo they were both 5 at the time, they're parents were watching them. They were playing in a flower fild the sight was majestical. The sun was seting it was time for Tommy to go they waved there goodbyes.
When Tommy got home he went to his room he smiled at his parents he didnt know this would be his last smile to them ever. He smelled some smoke when he got to his room, He did get out of the house, unfortunately his parents were stuck inside of the burning house.

"MOM DAD?!"
As he screamed at the top of his lungs. Most of the villagers came out of there house by now, they pityed the poor boy but did nothing.
What can they do? they didnt even know him.

He did have an locket that his mom and dad gave him, for his birthday he never really took it off, after they gave him it.

.

.

.

The only memory he had of them

.

.

.

Tommy's pov

I woke up in cold sweat,

"Damnit just an other nightmare" I mumbled. I then get off my bed
It was only 8 years since I have been adopted by the Royals, I still had my locket my mom and dad give me, but I keep it hidden. I didnt want them to pity me next. I have been sneaking out for 5 years now, I'm not surprised that they haven't noticed yet, I'm easily forgettable..

I got dress I wore fancy clothes well thats what I call them, for me I have lessons in 5 hours, and I sat at my table waiting. I was soon called down for breakfast by a maid. As I walk the halls I can hear my footsteps Echo throughout the castle, soon I made it to the dining room I opened the doors all of them were talking... Happily, its not like I am surprised. But if I am honest I thought my brothers Wilbur and Techno hated me. They would always ignore me and push me off as a burden. I didn't know if they loved me or not. Because it's obvious I'm adopted I don't even look like them, but I do look like Phil, maybe thats why he adopted me.

Well theres Techno the mighty great Warrior, 'great with everything' Techno this and Techno that. Great with whatever he fucking touches, I envy him SO much, he is the one to spent the whole day with phil becaues of his voices. I sometimes wish I were him.

And theres Wilbur he plays the instruments very well, I cant even play even if it was the death of me. he is great like his twin he draws and paints so wonderful, he is really the only one who really gets me the one who understands me the most. We arent friends nor enemies. I sat down at the table

"Good morning" Phil said.
"Good morning to you Phil" I started eating as soon as I was finished I went back up to my room. "another 4 hours until my lessons" I told to myself.

——————

Words: 526

WOOO a remade chapterterer