Hunter shook his head, whimpering a little. His legs were slightly parted so I knealed inbetween them, just to get a glimpse of his face. He needed to see mine, to see that I did care about his self harm problems, to see that it wasn't just Chris that wanted him to stop.

"It's hard,"

"I know," I said slowly and brought my hand up to take Hunter's. He didn't take it for a few moments, but after a while he locked his fingers through mine. He squeezed my hand a little, and I squeezed back. Then I placed my other hand on his thigh, and I regretted it instantly.

Hunter grabbed my hand, ripping it away from his thigh. Then with his other hand, he used it to grab my shoulder. His strength had me up on my feet and against the wall in an instant, and before I had time to question, his arm was blocking my airway.

"Hunter-" I choked. I sucked in a deep breath, unable to exhale it. I stared into his eyes, but they just looked terrified. "Hunter please-"

Suddenly, he let go. I fell to my knees, clutching my neck and breathing heavily. And then I looked up at Hunter who was just staring down at me in complete confusion.

"Hunter-"

"No," he murmured. "Just fuck off,"

-

{ Hunter's Pov }

You piece of shit. You're turning into him. You know you are. You don't know how to feel, you pathetic little whore. All she did was touch your thigh, and thought about me. Didn't you?

Didn't you?! You fucking whore. 

That's all you're ever gonna be.

That's right, cut the feelings away. Go on. Cut deeper. Cut deeper, Hunter. Cut deeper.

I listened to him, just like I always did. I dragged the blade across my thigh, trying to get rid of the feel of him. I could feel his hand on my thigh, just touching it. And I couldn't stand it. I needed him to get off, to just fuck off. So I started digging the razor deeper, and deeper, and deeper.

Just like he said to.

I felt really bad. I didn't mean to hurt Kat, that was the last thing I wanted. Well, not really. Sometimes killing her seemed like a really good idea. But she was being nice earlier, she didn't do anything wrong. Well she did but she didn't know it. And I strangled her and told her to fuck off. I meant it at the time but now I felt bad.

I wonder if Dad felt like that.

"Hunter?"

I freaked out, jumping up and sitting in a way that I was leaning on my thigh and you couldn't see the cuts. I slid the razor under my pillow and looked at Chris. He was closing the bedroom door, and then he turned around to face me. He gave me that sad smile he always did. I didn't understand it.

"You ok?"

"Yeah," I nodded; my voice uneasy. It was fucking weak, pathetic. I was pathetic. I was just fucking-

"You don't seem it," he murmured as he sat down at the side of my bed. He turned his head to look into my eyes and then he sighed. "Kat has a bruise on her neck," oh shit. "And I'm sure that she didn't get it from her friend,"

"I didn't mean to," I said quietly. "She.."

"She what? Did she provoke you? Did she say something to upset you?"

"No.."

"Then I can't back you out of this Hunter," he shook his head; looking at me like he was angry. I bit back the tears, I couldn't face him being mad at me right now. "I don't want you leaving this room apart from therapy and school, ok? 2 weeks. No phone, no ipod-"