Interview with @thegirlnextdoor7781

So here I am again with a latest interview with one of my most fav author thegirlnextdoor7781

..and if anyone doesn't know me I am deardevil123 or Angela

So starting with the most basic question..

What is your name?

A: My name is Shreya.

shreya you have a very beautiful name..

Thank you!

So onto the second question

What is your age?

A: I'm 19 right but but by the time you publish this interview, I may be 20😜

So the third question..

When did you first realised you wanted to be a writer?and what was your age?

A: I have always had a knick for literature and stories. They let me loose in them and allow me to find myself too simultaneously. It was back in January 2018 when I started to write my first book, His Reporter Biwi. It was a very random decision because I didn't really know if I could devote my time to writing in 11th standard but then I pushed myself because I was itching with ideas. The initial chapter of my first book that I wrote were the first fiction work I had ever written. I was 17 and I self doubting myself if at all I would ever make it noticable on wattpad but things eventually worked out. My first book is nearing it first 1 Million views now!

Ohh wow that would be a great encouragement isn't it Starting with so much doubts and then getting so many love from readers..I am author myself so I understand how it feels

Very much so. I will be forever indebted to my readers who shower so much love to all my books!

Ok so next question

What was one of the most surprising things you leanrned in creating your books?

The one thing that surprised me to no bounds was that people would actually look forward very much so to read my works. I'm being honest when I say that the stories I want to tell are really simple. I have seen this trend in wattpad books that the female protagonists are not very career oriented. I wanted to write something which connects to the readers and talks about how a woman can work and follow their passion along with having a family. You don't have to sacrifice one thing for the other and you won't be any less of a woman if you decide not to be a homemaker and decide to take your career forward for which you and your family has sacrificed so much. I never thought that the readers would want me I never thought that the readers would want me to write books which did talk alot about female empowerment so much rather than just romance. This is one thing that surprised me alot.

Okk shreya so next

Do you think someone can be a writer if they don't feel emotions strongly?

I can only talk for myself here. Personally for me, I can never write if I don't exactly know who my character is. I need to know all about my characters in each book in total depth so that I could bring their reactions and emotions out in the book. For example, when I used to write about Smriti's character in Ms. Sharma And Mr. Grey, I used to imagine scenarios and try to think what a spy would do, of course half of my knowledge that I have about being a spy is from the movies and then write about her reactions or outbursts. As for Swara from Mismatched Love, things came very easily because she has a bubbly, sarcastic person who is a lot reckless, like a normal teenager. So these contrast characters from two different books would not have been possible to bring out had I not been able to feel strongly about both of them, so yes, for me, feeling something, any emotion strongly is a must to bring my stories to life.