"Oh. Well alright. Hey you wanna exchange numbers you don't have to it's just you seem cool in a ... crazy type way"

I chuckled. "Sure" I gave her the number of my second phone before walking into the house to see my brothers, Dooda and the same guy they been hanging out with for a while.

"What's up Dooda" I nodded trying to walk upstairs cause he was staring

"The fuck happened to your face" Nasir mugged turning the game off

"Just a li altercation" I chuckled

"Ima beat yo ass and whoever did that now what happened to your face" Kaysen stopped me

"Mmcht y'all damn it wasn't nothing lemme do some real quick and I'll see you ina bit" I chuckled walking upstairs getting in the shower for a quick minute and doing my other hygiene.

I walked into my room getting some black leggings ,black sports bra and a black hoodie. I sat on my bed lotioning my body.

Once I was done I turned on TV going to YouTube.

"I would rather, I would rather go blind, boy
Than to see you walk away from me, child, no, ooh" I sung along turning the volume up grabbing my Glock 21 Gen 4 outta my draw I grabbed the little towel disassembling the gun and cleaning it.

It always soothed me once I started taking the guns apart and putting them back together.

"I was just, I was just, I was just sitting here thinking
Of your kiss and your warm embrace, yeah
When the reflection in the glass
That I held to my lips now baby (yeah, yeah)
Revealed the tears that was on my face, yeah, ooh" I sung like I meant it. I wasn't really heart broken just pissed that he den had the nerves to hit me in the face... and this song goes with the mood.

And Ms.Author had this stuck in her head all day.

I slightly laughed wiping the bullets clean after I reassembled the gun. I put them back in the chamber and put my gun on my waist walking outta my room closing and locking the door. I walked down stairs yawning and into the kitchen grabbing a water before walking into the living room sitting on the couch. I felt eyes on me but didn't acknowledge em. I grabbed my phone turning the ringer on and taking it off of DND. Hearing all the dings and seeing the missed calls put a smile in my face.

1,735 missed calls
835 messages
665 Snapchat notifications
449 Instagram messages
55 Twitter messages
681 Messenger
890 Gmail Messages

This nigga den out did himself now. I chuckled.

I clicked on the FaceTime call and he answered immediately not even letting in ring.

"Look Kasiyah man I'm sorry Ian mean to I blacked out I didn't mean to hit you in yo face or at all once you started hitting me I'm so sorry man we just started dating and ion want it to end soon or like this" he had red eyes and tear stains

I stared at him before busting out laughing. Tears started to form in my eyes and my stomach started to hurt.

"Whew" I wiped tears looking back at him seeing his eyes where teary "stop that puss ass shit" I mugged him

"Mmcht Kay man you playing"

"Where ol girl at"

"I made her get her shit and leave we wasn't together I just let her stay cause she ain't have no where to go on foe nem grave Ian date shorty"

I nodded slowly looking up seeing Dooda and my brothers mugging me and there homeboy in his phone.

"Mmm" I looked down at him "you gone let me shoot you in the foot then take you to the hospital" I asked

"Yea" he nodded

I chuckled before shaking my head "Nah dude we can be friends but you being my nigga Nahh not right now at least" I hung up the phone "come with me to shoot him in his foot" I got up yawning and stretching.

"Come on" Dooda said already half way outta the door.

___________________________________________

Soo.... what y'all think...??

Vote and Comment thanks😘!

-SLIMISOUTANDKIYAISIN😼