"Oh! Also, the queen has tasked me to tell you that your parents want to discuss something important with you." She said. 

"She did? Did she say what it was about?" I asked, looking at her through the mirror that was in front of us.

"Nope, she just said to inform you." She replied. I nodded my head, thoughts came in my head, trying to think of what they may have wanted to talk about. 

"Can you come with me? At least before the entrance of the throne room?" I wanted to be with her, I knew she could calm me down whenever I felt anxious. 

"I wish I could Y/N. But, the higher-ups called us in to the kitchen. Apparently we're gonna be making a feast for a guest that will be coming in later tonight."

A guest? How come I was not informed of this? 

"I was not told about this person." 

Alice looked at me, confused, just like me. "Really? I thought you knew, maybe even who it would be." I just shrugged, letting her finish my hair. 

After a few minutes she was done. "Alright, it's done." She clapped . 

"Thank you so much! What would I do without you." I turned to her and engulfed her in a hug. 

She lightly laughed. "I have to go now, I don't want them to get mad again." Scratching the back of her neck. 

When she left the room, I walked back to the mirror and looked at myself. My eyes trailed over the details of my dress. 

 Someone knocking my door brought me back to reality. I walked over and opened it to see him standing there.

I stepped out and closed the door behind me. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"I'm here to accompany you to the throne room, Princess.  Alice asked me for a favor to go with you, since she was not available." He responded. 

I looked around the hallways and saw no one around. I looked back at him, squinting my eyes. 

"How many times did I say, don't call me that when we are alone." 

"I'm sorry Princess. But, as long as we are within the palace's walls, I have to address you with your title." He smiled sadly.

"Ugh, fine whatever. Let's go before they get impatient." I said, rolling my eyes, before taking my steps towards our destination. 

-

5 minutes later, we arrived in front of the throne room's grand doors.

"After you." Corpse says, pushing the doors open for me to walk in. 

I took in a deep breath and made my way inside, him trailing behind me. 

I saw my parents sitting on the throne talking, not noticing our presence. 

The sounds of my footsteps were muffled by the soft red carpet below me. 

Once I was close enough, I stopped in my tracks and looked at them. 

"You called for me?" 

Corpse stood beside me, but a little bit further away. His stance and expression was straight, free of any lively expressions. 

"Ah Y/N, you finally came. Your mother and I wanted to talk to you about something very important." My father said. 

"We know that you are already 18, and your father and I realized that, it's time for you to find a partner, a prince if you will, to take over our positions when the time comes." My mother spoke.