"Guys! C'mon, hurry up! Maybe there's something in here that can help us!" The person behind the camera spoke, Dr Iplier only being able to guess it was Jackie, the man spotting an arm moving over to point at the house he was looking at just a moment ago.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Heard the doctor, the camera being clenched in both hands as he stared at the recording anxiously, Jack speaking again. "It looks like one of those houses you see in the movies."

Anti, who Jack was holding onto, backed away from the man and started standing himself, pain clear as day on his expression, making the doctor grimace, "C'mon, it won't be too bad."

Jack then opened his mouth, immediately closing it as he began to stare at the camera Dr Iplier was spectating from, the Irishman then pointing directly at it.

"You still have an earpiece in."

Dr Iplier stopped, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion. 'Is that what's recording this? That's. . weird. How does this camera have the footage?' he thought, pursing his lips before continuing to watch the video.

"I know, but so do you," Jackie spoke up once more, the Iplier looking closer at the creator only to see a silver thing lining his ear and a small, almost unnoticeable red flashing light coming from the earpiece, the green-haired Irishman reaching up to see if what the hero told him was true.

"Plus, if something happens while we're in this house I want it to be filmed and these things have cameras built-in, so it's perfect," Jackie kept talking, the others just listening as he rambled on, the doctor being able to see in their expressions through the camera that they just wanted to get into the house, but, the hero kept speaking. "Besides, I want someone to find the footage."

The Iplier sighed, the screen suddenly filling with static, buzzing sounds sounding from the camera, the Iplier immediately dropping the device and moving backwards, thinking it was going to blow up like the last one he found did, except, it didn't.

The camera started playing footage again, this time the four were in the house they were outside of just a second ago.

Dr Iplier picked up the device again, his eyebrows furrowing as he continued watching, the group of four in the footage walking around in the abandoned house, the screen illuminating his face.

Although the doctor wanted to continue watching the clip, a loud, animalistic growl sounded from behind him, the man tensing up as he clenched his fist around the camera, the noises coming from it being drowned out.

Dr Iplier sucked in a deep breath, closing his eyes tight for a brief moment, waiting for whatever was behind him to go away, yet, the short but loud snarls stayed echoing through the woods around him.

"Doc?" A voice sounded, making the doctor flinch slightly, the man reopening his eyes as they widened, the voice sounding exactly like Bings.

But, he was dead. . . Wasn't he? He saw his dead body with his own eyes.

Although every muscle in his body screamed at him to not turn around, the doctor gave in, turning his head around as fast as he could to see if what he heard was right, but, before he could get a sight of anything, his vision blackened.

His scream echoed throughout the vast forest as the camera fell from his hands, a large pool of blood pooling around his body that fell to the ground with a thud.

- - -

"Mark?" The red-haired Youtuber heard from his right, the male standing right outside of the abandoned house in front of him, Mark snapping his head in that same direction. "Oh thank god!"