1.The Beginning of a bizzare Adventure

(Btw the art is not mine! And belongs to whoever drew it, ill just use it, i hope it's okay)

...

"I need to get going. I need to leave this place as fast as possible...", you groaned in pain squeezing your injured arm. Stumbling forewards you allmost tripped because of your bruised and hurt legs.

"I killed him...i did it...he deserved it...", you said nearly breaking down as you laughed psychopaticly. "I killed that bastard...hahaha!", you spat bood and wiped the corner of your mouth.

"...will i make it? Where is the other stand user...? Have i won...?", these and a lot more questions were swirling around in your head.

"Come on...i need to do this. I have to reach the highway...someone will notice me and call the ambulance."

Your throat was dry so you started violently coughing up blood, but you continued walking even though the pain was nearly unbearable. The Sun was shining very bright this day.
This made you sick...

Finaly you reached the Highway. Some cars were passing you as you stood at the side of the road. But no one even cared to stop or help you.

"Oh carp...", you wisperd. Your vision became very dizzy and you felt like throwing up any moment.
Your breathig was heavy and dry.

You desited to step on the road. You thougth it would be easier to notice you. But it was a bad idea since you didnt see anything anymore, because of the strong headacke you got.
Sudenly you heard a Car and then you felt a hard impact with something.

...

*mumbling of People*

...

"...argh", you groaned as you tried to lift up your head. Blood was streeming from your forehead.
"...where..am...i...", you mumbled weakly opening your eyelids, only to find out you were lying in the middle of the road. There were Policecars, everywhere were blinking lights and People were shouting very loud.
Oh how anoying those noises were...

Youre body was shivering since the road you were laying on for quite a long Time was very cold, plus your head was ackeing badly. You only gave an exhausted wimper befor your vision went black again.

...

How long was it, since you fainted on the Road? You didnt know that. The only thing you knew was, that you were in need of blood, to drink it and regain your body. But you didnt want to kill anyone since it wasn't nessesairy.
You, (Y/N) Brando, were a half breed of a Vampire and a mortal human.
You were the child of Dio Brando.

Your mother was a servant of Dio in his Maison a long time ago. Before she realized it was stupid to waist her life on serving someone without having any profits. She escaped from his Maison, left Egypt and moved to Florida, where she found out she was pregnant and had twins.
But the bizzare things just started to happen. She first had you, and two and a half months later your sister.
Her name isnt that important since she's already dead by now...but you still had a little sister. Let's call her tenshi? Like an Angel you know?
She truly was an Angel...always nice and sweet to all her orphan-siblings in this boring and awfull Orphanage that was owned and sponsored by a Church. There was a time a twisted priest came to visit the orphanage you were put into after your mother died.
Pucci was his name...and he alway used to stalk u when you just hung around doing your duties or were resting and reading a book.
You liked to read books. Just like your pathetic father, who met his fate.
But you were kind of relieved to hear this. Pucci sometimes told you about your father, how much of a gorgeous, amazing and victorious King he was.
You didn't like it. He was so blinded by your dead father's shine, he didn't see the reality anymore. And he also saw you as a succesor of Dio.
More like a replacement. He wanted you to be the only one who's going to rule the World. Youre Stand was extremly powerfull too. It's name was Star world. STAR WARUDO! Or something like that. It was pretty similar to Dio's Stand Za Warudo (the World), it could stop time for i guess 15 seconds, it could manipulate the garvity and also heal someone, but unfortunataly not yourself.

Then your sister died. It was not long before you were actually allowed to move out of the Orphanage and start your own life. It was very sad and a trauma for you to find out your sister was drowned in the Well, that stood in the garden. She was killed by Pucci.
You knew it was him. He hated and dispited her as much as he could, and all of that just because she was more of a human than a Vampire. Even though she looked more like Dio then you. You got blonde hair when you were around 16 years old. It used to go back to it's natural haircolor (sorry if your natural color is blonde) when you weren't drinking blood or you were in the sun for a long Time, but now its more depending on the Situation. Youre hair only turns to its normal color when youre near death, or are very exhausted and tired. (Or when you catch a cold)

The oposite happend to Tenshi. She had golden blond hair as when she was a kid, which slowly turned into dark blue ones. (Like Jonathans)

...

When you opened your eyes, you found yourself in a hospital room. For some stange reason fully recoverd.
After the Doctor came in and explained everything to you, it made sense. They did a blood transfusion, and your body just absorbed it and recoverd itself. So that wasn't a Problem anymore. But...there was a little thig left...

Uhm...

They had found the corpse of the stand user you killed erarlier.
"Oh gosh...why haven't I, (Y/N), burned him to ashes?", you cursed to yourself.

"I'm very sory but we can no longer take care of you.", the Doctor expained.

"Yare yare, i understand...", you sight frustrated as you ran your fingers trough you're hair.

"Wait...there was not only the corpse of the stand user...but was there someone else? I mean there had to be two corpses i definetly fought against two people.", you stated bluntly not thinkig about that u shouldn't have mentioned it.

"Ahem....Yes, there was a man who was badly injured, but he wasn't dead. *He's defenetly been trough some shit...* ", the last part the Doctor didn't say out loud, just kept it to himself.

"Who...was it...", you sudenly breathed out as anger and hatred bubbled up in your blood. The air around you got tense because of the sudden change of your aura.

The Standuser you killed, was young, around 17 or 18 years old. The Doctor wouldnt call him a man...at least you didn't think so. But that means, that the main target is still alive.

"I asked you who it is!!", you shouted angrily at the doctor causing him to stumble backwards as your now crimson red eyes peersed his ones with a murderous glare. You fangs sudenly grew bigger stabing your lower lip making it bleed.

"H-he is around 40 years old and has little bit darker skincolor also white hair and-", he wasn't able to finish his sentens when you just dug your sharp black fingernails into his neck and sucked his blood with them. The now dry body made a loud thud noise as it made impact with the ground. A sigh escaped your lips befor you started crashing everything you found, out of anger.

Soon the Police arived and nocked you out cause you were too noisy and didn't want to listen to anything they told you.
And now you were going straight to jail. Well shit...

_______________________________________

Hi Guys!
So...this is the first chapter of the Story i'll continue and yeah, i hope you liked it despite my bad English gramar...
Thank you for reading this!
If you have any questions, be free to ask. I'll gladly answer.
Have a good time y'all!

Bye bye for now

~Julia-chan