5.Stone Free and Star Warudo VS Goo Goo Dolls

(Not my art.)
...

Soon Guess returned with a huge stack of books in her arms. Only to find You and Jolyne sleeping on the bottom bunk of your loft bed.
Jolyne was cuddeling you while you were in a sleeping position, that was taking over the most of the bed.

Guess stopped not knowig what to do. If she would attack you two right now...would you be able to fight back or even win and defeat her? She already got to see a little bit of your physical pover, even though she thought you weren't that strong.

But now her opinion changed. She was scared of you. She was clearly sceared and impressed by your strenght. Also she did see the side of you, no one else seemed to noitce. Your non human side. Of course, it was imposible that a normal human would send such a forcefull puch you did earlier. You weren't even useing your Stand at that moment but still managed to do something without it. Quiet impressive...

But now you were peacefully sleeping. Probably not even thinking about what you did to Guess. She was angry and very mad at you. She didn't want to listen to your stupid orders. At least that was how she thought of it. She wanted to show you that she was able to fight back. That she was not weak or useless, what in fact she was...but didn't want to admit it.

She carefully placed the books on the edge of the table, sighed and sat down on her bed. She desited that it was not the right time for it. Not now. She had to wait a little longer.

Her eyes scanned your sleeping figure. You were snoring softly, your chest was going up and down and your mouth was a little open. Your face was relaxed and peacefull. The exact oposite of what it used to be all the time.

She looked at you again. A psychopatic grinn appeared on her face. No. It was the right time to attack you...
She took out her Stand, Goo Goo Dolls, and made you two small. Like 15 centemeters. Then she took out a glass cup, placed you two on the table, trapped you with the cup and put a few books on it. And then she sat down on the bed to wait for you two to wake up. Especially for you. She wanted to teach you a lesson.

...

You woke up to a bad feeling of the lack of oxygen. You opend your eyes and hummed tiredly. Trying to stand up you failed as you fell backwards hitting the inside of the glass cup. At first you didn't understand where you were and thought it was a dream, but as soon as you saw Guess evily grinn at you from outside the cup you got angry. You stood up and walked over to where you saw her just now, then you started speaking.

"What the fuck should that be?", you growled in an angry tone, your vioce echoing through the cup.

"Oh nothing important! Just a little payback to your dirty action you did earlier.", she answered with a bittersweet smile.

"Hmpf...dirty?", you smirked. " i remember laying a clean straight punch on your anoying face."

"Oi! Watch your language!", Guess said angrily pointing a finger at the glass where you chest would be.

"I would sincerely advice you to watch yours.", you said and chuckeld looking her straight in her eyes.

"Stop beeing cocky and acting like you were confident. Look at the situation you are in.", Guess wisperd and pointed at Jolyne, who was breathing very fast and didn't get enough air.

You kneeled down next to Jolyne, piced her up bridal style and went back to Guess.

"Don't think that this, or anything else you do can stop me.", you groaned and kicked the glass causing it to shatter into a million peaces.

"Star Warudo! Stop time!", you shouted as time stopped.

You simply went out of the cup avoiding any impact with he falling peaces in order not to get Jolyne nor you cut. You climbed the stack of books up and placed Jolyne down. You looked at her unconcious figure and brushed a strand of hair out of her face. *She is so beautiful*, you thought and smiled a bit placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "Don't worry, nothing is going to happen to you as long as i'm here.", you whispered and let the time start again. You stood there, on the stack of books looking Guess dead in the eyes.