8.Another day in Jail

(Not my art)

...

"Oi! You! Yeah you! Can you hear me?", a blond girl with a pink crop top on called for Jolyne and reached her hand out. "Can you borrow me one dollar please? I'll give it back to you later, i swear!"

You watched the girl and then looked over to Jolyne. She was thinkig about if she should give it to her or not.

You yawned bored and ruffeld your hair, then you placed your hand on Jolyne's shoulder.

"Oi...i don't think you'll see the one dollar ever again, if you'll give it to her. She looks pretty sus.", you wisperd to Jolyne in order not to offend the girl, who has done nothing to you...yet.

"Well...but maybe...", Jolyne started but you quickly interrupted her.

"I can sense those kind of people.", you huffed. " But if you want to make it clear yourself, go ahead and try."

"I'll give it a try...", said Jolyne and searced in her pockets for one dollar.

"Here you go. But please return it, as soon as you can.", she said with a smile and handed the girl the money.

"Thanks! Thank you so much! Of course i will! But it could take some time.", spoke the girl and caried on calling a friend or relative, whatever.

"You see?", Jolyne spoke, jokingly ellbowing you in the side.

"Ow! Nahh haha, i see nothing but a basic bitch who just stole your goddamn money.", you groaned laughing a bit.

"Ohh my oh myy~...why do you always think about all people so badly?", Jolyne asked with a curious expression.

"Because they are...every single one of them are parasites, who want to live on profiting from others. This is just how everything works.", You answered with a serious expression on your face.

"Oh, but your not like that! And Hèrmes, and me...i hope.", Jolyne trailed off softly mumbling something to herself.

"Whether you know what i'm like...", you sighed.

"Yeah...i don't know you well enough, thats right...but i'd love to learn more about you and your misterious personality.", she said and warped her arms around you and pulled your cheek.

"Oi...fuck off!", you shouted jokingly and tried to get her off you, but she was still clinging onto you for dear life.

After 30 minutes of trying to get her off you, you gave up and just let her be. She was clinging on you like a baby monkey on it's mother, not that it pissed you off though. Sure, it was anoying and normaly you'd be mad, and the person who brought you in this state already dead by then, but this time something was different. Whether it's Jolyne, or just your mood today you didn't know.

"Do you want something to eat?", you asked anoyed looking at Jolyne.

"Hmm...No!", she exclaimed like a little kid.

"Somethig to drink? Cola? Fanta? A Monster?"

"Nahh...", Jolyne wisperd and burried her face in your hair.

"THEN WTF DO YOU WANT?! I DON'T GET IT!!"

"Cuddels...", Jolyne whined.

"Is that all? Will you let me be after that?", you asked and tiredly groaned. You were kinda surprised, cause you didn't even know each other for that long.

She notted.

"Okay, lets go cuddle then.", you said with a little dust of pink on your cheeks. This girl will drive you insane, you thought to yourself and smiled a bit, maybe it isn't that bad though.