9.The Visitor

Amazing art (✷‿✷)

...

You were walking through the hallways approaching the visitor room. With every step you felt the air become more tense and heavy...
Who could it be? Who possibly would want to see or visit you...? No one right? You hadn't have any relatives left...so the only one who would want to see you is an enemy, who most likely wants to kill you.

Right...there is no other possibility.

You looked over to Jolyne. She was deep in thoughts trying to figure out what's going to happen next.

You sighed softly as you turned your head to look forward again.

But why...why do they want to meet Jolyne. And how do they know about her.

"Oi, you two, stay here don't go anywhere. I'll be back in a few minutes and if you won't be here by that time anymore I will beat your asses got it?!", The female Guard shouted and slammed the door behind her.

"Wryyy....this bitch is going to pay for that.", you growled and kicked a trashcan that was standing right next to the entrance to the visitor room.

"Ow!"

"H-Huuuh?!", You shouted surprised.
"Oi!oi! Jolyne!D-did you hear that? You did, right?", You asked nervous.

"Well...uh if you mean the yelp...yes."

"Ahh...thank goodness I'm not hallucinating!" You exclaimed and giggled.

"But... who's in there-"

"Uhh...hello.", a childlike voice echoed from the trashcan.

"AHHHHH!!", You and Jolyne screamed synchronous.

"Shhh...don't scream...they will notice me..", the kid whispered in order to calm us down.

"Huh...well, who are you and what do you want?", You asked and looked the kid dead in the eyes.

"You'll find out...sooner or later. And uh... don't go in there.", The little boy spoke quietly, looking a bit worried.

You were a bit surprised by his way of telling you to avoid danger, but you couldn't trust a little kid in a trashcan from a prison so...you were still suspecting something.

"Why that?", Jolyne asked curious and crouched down to the boy's level.

"I-....I can't tell you...", The boy whispered sad.

"So ... You're telling us, not to do something, just because you don't want it to be and then not even explaining anything.", You sighed annoyed.

"Yes...I'm..sorry."

"...that's so sweet of you warning us. But can you explain at least a little bit?", Jolyne asked him with a little smile.

"Just... don't go in there..if you do..you all are gonna die!", The boy suddenly bursted out in tears.

"Oi wtf are you talking about little shit?!", You shouted obviously offended. "Just because you have a bad gut feeling doesn't mean we're gonna die. And don't you dare think that i, (Y/N) , am one of those bitches that can do nothing. I'm going to fucking destroy everyone and everything that comes in my way, got it?"

The boy suddenly stopped crying and shaking. He just looked shocked in your direction.

"Hey!", Jolyne suddenly screamed at you and slapped you.

"Ouch...WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"You just scared him by cursing and shouting at him, look!", Jolyne scolded, pointing in the direction of the shocked and traumatized boy.