7. The mistirious Call...(part2)

...

Giorno's Pov.:

When Trish and Mista had woken up the breakfeast was already cold, so i had to warm it up again before we all could eat. While i was doing that Trish and Mista were drinking tea.

I sighed and placed the plate with food onto the not so big table that was standing in the corner of the kitchen.
After that i sat down and we all started to eat.

We were talking about the old times, having fun recalling all those warm and peacefull moments, until i started feeling a sort of guilt. Of course Trish and Mista didnt notice. And it's better this way cause they would surely worry about me.

I didn't even visit their graves. It's so selfish of me... but i can't accept the fact they're dead. It still bothers me. If i had been stronger, maybe all of this wouldnt have happend...

And then there is this thing with Mister Polnaref and Kujo. Why do i have to do this. I feel bad enough for beeing his, Dio's son. And now i have to call his enemy, who most likely would want to get rid of me. He sure is a strong fighter, if he defeated Dio at the age of 17, how Mr.Polnaref told me.

A frustrated sigh escaped my lips as i genly bit the inside of my cheek in order to ceep calm. However Mista was the first to notice something was off.

"Oi Giorno, whats wrong with u? Did you eat a poisenous mushroom, or why do you have that bitter look on your face?", Mista asked knitting his eyebrows together, giving me a worried look.

"Huh....no, it's just...i'm so tired of all this paperwork and those People who call me 1000 times a day, just to make me work even harder. I am not physikly exhausted...just mentally, and i don't think i get enough sleep, thats all.", I lied trying to change the subject to something else.

"Huh, this doesn't realy sound like you took good care you you, Giorno.", Trish said standing up and reaching out to touch my forehead.

"You have a slight fever, Giorno. Get some rest.", she staded when she sat down again.

"Yeah, i will. Thanks Trish.", i spoke quietly chracking a small smile.

"Tch, take better care of yourself next time , Baka.", she huffed as she drank up her tea and placed the cup down with a quiet thud noise.

"Mr.Polnaref wanted to talk to you about something, Giorno.", she mumbled as she came back to the reality.

"Hm...i see.", i said and layed my head onto the edge of the table." The thing with Mr.Kujo seems to be verry important to him."

"Yeah, i think so...and i think you shouldnt make him wait.", she said and glared out of the window.

"He has been realy worried lately... why dont you just already call that guy?", Mista asked and sighed a little anoyed. "You're getting soft, yk?"

"M-maybe, I'm just tired...and uh...i have a lot of other things i should-"

"Oh stopp it Giorno, i know something is wrong.", Mr.Pollnareff's cracky voice came from the floor making me jump.

"Ah! O-oh! Mr.Pollnareff?? Oh i'm sorry, i didn't notice you.", i said and took him from the floor unconchiously petting his head with my fingertips.

"What was that for?! I am not a pet!"

"Well physikly you are...", Mista mumbled only to get bitten by Mr.Pollnareff .

"Oww shit man! That fucking hurts!", Mista whined holding his finger tigh.

"Well better not call me a pet next time. Uh Giorno, could you....continue? Uhm...it feels good.", Mr.Pollnareff asked a little embaressed, i just nottet and continued petting him.

After a while of talking, Mr.Pollnareff finaly convinced me to call Mr Kujo and after we finished eating, i walked to my working place and closed the door.

"Breath Giorno...there is not much that can go wrong."

"Actually there is....oh God...", i kneeled down letting out a shaky breath.

"Come on! Your a fucking Mafia boss, it's pathetic to be scared of calling some overpovert dude."

-----5 minutes later-----

Beeep

Beeep

Bee-

- Hello? Kujo here, what do you need?

"UH...H-helo! Uhm, i'm Giorno Giovanna from Italy, sorry for bothering you rn, but an old friend of yours-"

- who? What exactly do you need right now?

"Yeah, i said that i call call you to tell that an old friend of yours is alife and doing fine."

- aha, i see. May i ask who it is? Name?

"Pollnareff! Mr.Pollnareff."

- huh, well i'm glad to hear that. What did take him so long to fucking call me.

"E-excuse me...it was my fault. I couldn't bring myself to call you."

- you couldn't bring yourself to call me? Why that?

"Cause...i was afraid you would hate me...because..i'm Dio's son."

-...

"Mr.Polnareff told me a lot about you're adventure...i'm very sorry about what my father did, it is unforgivable."

- yare yare daze...yeah. I get it...but your not like Dio, i assume. Don't you have a younger sister? I heared about a (Y/N) Brando...but she seems to have choosen Dio's path. She's in Jail right now. For a murder.

"W...wait, wait, wait,WHAT?! You're telling me that i-...i have relative?"

-Yes.

"O-oh...O-okay! Uh...d-do you have any Information of her whereabouts? I- mean like the name of the Prison? Or a phonenumber? Someone who might know her? I'm sorry for asking so many questions.."

-hm...i know the name of the Prison. And the country were it is. What were you going to do with this Information? Were you going to bail her out? If thats the case...then no.

"To be honest...i did think of it, Mr.Kujo...my Intention was to meet her...that is..all."

-this might be risky. Maybe she is a Standuser.

"I know...but i have to! She's my only currently living relative..."

-yare yare daze...trust me, she's not the only one.

"Not the only?? What do mean by that?"

-It's complicated. I would like to explain it to you in another time. I'm quiet buisy rn. I'd suggest that we keep contact, in case something happens.

"Oh...okay, i'm fine with it."

-Bye Giorno, i'll call you in a few days.

"Goodbye Mr.Kujo! I'll be waiting."

*hung up*

I didn't quite know why i was so scaredof calling him, for such a long time, because now...i had a little pleasent thought swirling around in my head.

"I have a little sister."

_______________________________________

Hi Guys! This is the new chapter. I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading this book.

Have a great day!

T'ill next time!

~Julia-chan *^*