2.Going to Jail

(Art is not mine! But i love it. The artist did great:) )

...

You sat there in a chair playing with your fingers to let the time pass by more quickly. It was boring in this cell. You looked at the broken mirror where you could see your bruised and beaten up face.

"Wryyy....how dare those bitches ruin my beautyful face...",you growled and spat on the floor. The Police officers haven't been very nice to you.
They'd just tied u up and had beaten the shit out of you. Cause you were as rude and cocky as ever... i mean you are a Brando what else to expect?

Out of nowhere you heard some footsteps aproaching you.

"Tch...what a pain...they're comming again..", you groaned and sighed in anoyance. You closed your eyes and let you head hang backwards.

"Are you (Y/N) Brando?", a feminin voice echoed through the cell.

"Why the fuck should i, give you an answer?", you growled opening your eyelids a little bit and staring at the celing.

"Because if you won't, i'll have to beat you up...", the female answered. You hummed in respond.

You took a deep breath and then exhaled shraply. Your lips curled into an evil smirk and you klicked your tongue...

"I see, i see...", you said and chuckeld deeply. "So you have the guts to talk to me like that? You are realy brave, i must admit that..but.."

"Sadly no one, who tried to show me their attitude and power survived.", you said sarcasticly in a fake pitty wiping an non existing tear from the corner of your eye. "And so won't you..."

Your crimson red eyes sparkeld with joy and evilness. Your lips curled upwards again as you first started to chuckle and then to laugh so loud the mettal bars would shake. "Oh you should've seen that terrified look on your face it was priceless!", you shouted and laughed even more.

"Aww come on! Let me see it again!", you screamed with a maniacal expression on your face as you tore the metal chains to shrends and so the roap that was forcing you to stay on the chair was now gone.

"Uh-...w-what t-the fuck?!..this is Impossible!", the female stumbled back just in time as you stuck your arm through the space between the bars in order to reach out to grab her by the collar.

"Hm hm...not bad.",you sneared at her making her wimper.

"Huh...i think this job isn't right for you Miss...It would be better to leave and get yourself a therapist after our little conversation here. Come here...all you have to do is to take my hand...calm down..you'll be fine...just take it! Won't you shake a poor sinners hand?", you said with the sweetest smile of Za Warudo plasterd across your face.

"N-no thank you, i'll get another guard over here and-", you just cut her of by summoning your Stand and throwing her against the wall. The Keys of you cell were now lying on the floor not to far away for your stand to reach and free you from this ugly and disgracefull place. As soon as you stepped out an loud earraping sound started to echoe through the halls and corridors and soon a group of men with machieneguns and Police Uniform came to block your way. Sadly you were forsed to stopp your escape since you simply wouldnt survive their attack with machieneguns. Unfortunataly you were not compleatly immortal. And did feel pain.

...

You were lying on the jail-bed you had in your cell you were put in with a stupid girl who was so damn anoying you wished for sweet release of death. You were facing your roommate with your back and trying to ignore her sobbing and complaining you didnt understand.
Maybe cause she was missing home, or was scared of the idea of spending her time in this hellhole with some random people she didn't know. Or some other stupid reason...