6.The mysterious Call...(part1)

(Picture is not mine. I like the art very much though 😏😂)

...

Giorno Pov.:

A lot of time has passed since me and my friends defeated Diavolo. The old Mafia boss of Passione... i made my dream come true, but sadly i have lost a lot, as a sacrifice for what i am now.
A lot of my Friends I considderd as family died, trying to defeat the old Boss. The only ones i have left are Mr.Pollnareff, Mista and Trish. I also became friends with Koichi Hirose, a boy from Morioh, a little town in Japan. We exchanged phone numbers in order to keep each other informed about different stand attacks or new Standusers who appear. We get along quite well. He seems to understand me...

Also there is that marine biologyst, Mr.Kujo was his name or Jotaro how Mr.Pollnareff calls him. He used to be a friend of his when Mr.Pollnareff was young. Also he told me that Mr.Kujo was on the trip to Egypt with him, in order to defeat Dio, my father.

Mr.Pollnareff asked me to get Mr.Kujo's number to tell him he was okay and that he's here, in Passione, with us, and that theres no need to worry about him. So i asked Koichi and of course he gave me his number.
I haven't called him yet. Something in me tries to avoid contact with him. A feeling that is like a rock on my heart... maybe it's because he killed my father, but i dont think its that... i have a bad feeling about how he would react to me calling him. Of course it has a reason...but still i don't think he would want to talk to me, the son of Dio.

I sighed closing my diary and blew the dust of it's cover. I placed the pen aside and traced the table with my fingertips. A tired sigh escaped my lips as i leaned back in my compfortable Boss seat and closed my eyes. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"There we go again...", i groaned. "Yes come in please..."

As soon as i said those words the door was kicked open and Trish and Mista ran over to me and hugged me almost chocking me.

"Giorno! We've missed you so much!", Trish whined.

"I've missed you too...", i smiled and ruffeld their hair.

"Oh how long has it been?!", Mista exclaimed.

" 6 months, was it?", Trish asked and truned around to Mista.

"Yeah, the mission you gave us was not that easy, Giorno.", Mista sighed and scrached the back of his neck.

"It was important to me, thats why i gave you that mission.", i said and smiled a bit. "Thank you for always beeing there for me. You are the only family i have."

"And Mr.Pollnareff!", Trish said and giggled.

"Yeah, all of you. So...have you found Fuugo? Have you burried Naranchia, Abbacio and Bruno? Did you have to fight Standusers? Can you tell me about it please?", i asked looking at them as i noticed they were very tired and didn't change from the mission.

"Oh yeah! Of course...", Trish said in a sleepy tone with a tired expression and yawned.

"We will tell you about all the things that happend to us...", Mista yawned trying his best to keep his eyelids from closeing and leaned against Trish as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Oh dear, let's get to my room i'll heal your wounds and then you can go to yours and get some rest.", I said standing up and leading them to my room.

I unlocked the door, told them to sit down on the couch, that already had some blankets on it and went to the kitchen to make some tea and to the bathroom to get some heeling supplies. When i returned to the living room i saw them already sleeping, warped up in the blankets and cuddeling each other.