002

"i know your heart is beating quick"

...

Lanie Philips

Dear stars in the sky,

I am finally having my fresh start, I love you and miss you but I hope to have a better life here.

LA is beautiful they said and boy were they right. I had been here for less than 10 minutes but I have fallen in love with this place. I could sense the fresh start that I have been longing for months now. Every bit of this place gives off a different vibe, every inch of LA is beautiful as far as I have seen it. From the shopping places to all the food places each and every part is just filled with people being themselves enjoying life as they should. We pulled up the house and I was beyond mesmerising. I mean hilltop houses are of course a part of the aesthetical life.

The whole ride Miley was asleep but right when we reached the house, she woke up. I got the luggage out and saw Dad standing at the front door. Leaving the luggage at the place it was, me and Miley both ran to give dad a hug.

"Dada" Miley screamed before throwing herself in his arms while he side hugged me.

"I missed you guys" dad said while a tear escaped his eye.

"We missed you too dad" I said wiping my happy tears away.

"Lanie go freshen up while I will play with my grand daughter here" dad insisted.

I grabbed my luggage and went upstairs. I changed into a crop top and some sweats and just sat down on the bed when Brennen called me.

I accepted the facetime and within seconds his face popped up on my phone screen.

"Heya hoe"

"Hi bitch"

"Landed in LA?"

"Yeah, I just got changed too though"

"How is LA treating you so far?"

"Really good, I have fallen in love with this place"

"Already?"

"Yeah, I didn't think I would so quick"

"Wait that's good though, new starts babbyyy"

"I know, I hope LA treats me good further as well"

"Don't worry bubba you will be fine. How's dad?"

"He's good. Why don't you come to visit him?"

"Bubba you know what happened I can't"

"I know ugh fine. How are you and Sienna?"

"Actually we broke up"

"Why the fuck?"

"She cheated on me"

"So you're telling me that you fucking left me, Miley and dad for her and she left you? That fucking whore"

"Ok bubs calm down yeah? I know I hate her for it too but what's done is done"