010

"oh, I should prolly go"

...

third person

-a few months later-

The why don't we house was buzzing since around 5 in the morning. A lot of things were going down on this particular day. Today was the day it was officially 5 months of chills coming out and a little photoshoot posting in between the break the boys had taken. They were all standing in the backyard as the boys were getting their hair and makeup done. Lanie was standing in a distance with Miley sitting in a corner playing with some toys. The girl started fixing her camera lens a bit when she heard a whisper by her left ear.

"Lanie, you can't ignore him forever"

The girl turned her head to see Corbyn standing beside her.

"I am not ignoring him, I just chose to keep my mouth shut"

"and what's the difference?"

"look Corbyn, him and Gabbie are going so good right now and I don't wanna mess that up for him or baby Lav"

"Lanie you guys can obviously be in a friendship, there's no harm in that"

"but I don't even wanna be near him-"

"if you're gonna say that your feelings will get stronger then that's stupid. Maybe they might get stronger but don't you think Jack will get the hint if you talk to us but not him"

"how about I just run away? back to Virginia"

"there's no way in hell is that going to happen"

"fine Corbs, I'll talk to him"

"you're doing this for yourself, for Miley and for us"

"okay okay fine"

Just that moment, Jack started walking towards Lanie and Corbyn patted on the girl's back whispering 'you got this' and walking away.

"so you ready for the shoot Jack?"

"yeah, your the best in the business why wouldn't I be?"

"oh please, I barely even took photos for you guys"

"not true, all your photos of us are the ones with the most likes"

"that doesn't prove anything"

"oh but it does"

"no Jack, it proves nothing"

"nope that's the truth now shut up before I make you"

"huh?"

"sorry that was so rude of me to say Lanie"

"are we just gonna leave the fact that you said shut up before i make you?"

"that was an in the moment thing, it just slipped out"

"right I understand"

They both awkwardly looked at each other before Lanie spoke up.

"I'll just be back with some lights"

The girl darted off back into the house while the boy mentally stabbed himself and and physically slapped his forehead.

Jack Avery

Oh my god Jack, you are one dumb bitch. Who says shut up before I make you? Let alone to a girl who is just a friend to you and you're dating someone else. You just messed up even the smallest bit of friendship that you had with Lanie and this is all your fault. I'm pretty sure that I made her uncomfortable and that she hates me now.

Next time think before you speak stupid.

Lanie Philips

Oh my god that was so weird. As much as it sounded hot of him to say that why did it happen? Yuck why did I find that hot? Ewwww i'm transforming into a lover girl, ugh. I'm pretty sure I thinks I'm uncomfortable which I am but not that much. I really hope that he doesn't think I hate him cuz I could never hate him.

Oh feelings, please don't get stronger.

third person

Lanie came back out with the lights and a few bottles of water, handing one to Jack as they continued with their photoshoot. Each one of the boys going one after the other and the day of shoots ending at 6pm.

A/N

636 words

sorry this one was short