009

"we can all, have fun"

...

third person

It was 11 in the morning and since the previous night, the sibling duo had been trying to decide what to do for the sibling day. They wanted to spend time with each other, wanted to forget about every other problem in their lives and just have fun. After much deliberation, they came to the conclusion to go to a trampoline park. Just as Brennen was getting ready, Lanie looked up the perfect place which was baby friendly. As soon as Brennen came down, he went and dressed Miley up and the girl went and got ready and got Miley's supplies all packed up.

Even though the girl didn't quite know her way around LA, she was familiar with driving on LA roads. She put of Google maps and within about 20 minutes they were at the park. The first thing the did was find a vacant trampoline near the children's park so that they could have fun and so would Miley while keeping an eye on the kid. 

Lanie tied her hair back in a bun and both Brennen and her walked to the trampoline and started jumping immediately. At one point Lanie jumped so high that she flipped and almost landed on her back. Thankfully, she was able to handle herself and didn't kill herself. After almost an hour of jumping, laughing and running the duo decided that it was time for food. At first, Lanie pulled Miley out of her playground and fed her while Brennen looked up places where they could go have food. Since they had gotten back to the car, Miley had been crying for ice-cream so they decided to get taco bell and then go get ice cream.

On their way to get ice cream, they saw a few familiar faces as they got out of their car, it was none other than the why don't we boys.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" Lanie asked, walking up to them.

"Well Corbyn started craving ice cream and then Jack did and then I suddenly wanted ice cream too so we dragged Jonah and Zach here with us for ice cream" Daniel said in one breath.

"I surprisingly understood that" Brennen said.

"You guys crazy plan, y'all wanna do a karaoke night tonight?" Zach said as they all walked into the store.

"Did you just come up with a good plan?" Jack questioned.

"Hey hey, don't bully Zach" Lanie said as she side hugged him.

"You heard it here, Lanie is now my favourite human" Zach said fake crying.

"You just threw Jachary off because of this? Heart been broke so many times" Jack said wiping a fake tear away.

"Okay, enough with your dramatic selves. Now order your ice cream" Jonah separated the two boys from each other.

Jack and Zach went to the menu to see that Daniel and Corbyn were already having their ice cream.

"Twins" Corbyn screamed as they both took a bite.

Little did they know, Jonah was recording all this and he posted it on the band account's story with the caption, 'dorbyn supremacy y'all  @seaveydaniel and @corbynbesson'

It was around 8pm when they all got back to the why don't we house and Miley had fallen asleep on Corbyn while he was singing to her. As they entered the house, Lanie asked one of the boys were she could keep Miley.

"My room's the quietest, since we'll be doing karaoke so I'll take her there" Jack said while taking Miley into his arms and walking to his room.

Just as Jack walked away, Corbyn came closer to the girl.

"He's so nice isn't he? Perfect for you if you ask me"

"Corbyn I swear to god if you try to play cupid here I will murder you"

"I'd love to be cupid Lanie but he's still with Gabbie sadly"

"Why sadly? It would be great it they fixed their relationship"

"I know and I might sound like a bad person for Jack right now but I really don't think it's going to be okay for them, it's just a feeling I have"

"No Corbs, everything's gonna be okay"

"Let's see"

Just then Jack came back down and they got ready for the karaoke night.

"I'll sit out on this one, I'm not in the mood" Brennen said, making himself comfortable on the couch.

"Umm sure, so rules are simple but we need a way to decide teams" Daniel said.

"Me and Lanie will be captains, since we're the only mature ones playing" Jonah suggested.

"Hey what's that supposed to mean?" a offended Corbyn asked.

"Look Corbyn, I'm older and Lanie after all is a mom so she is definitely the most mature" Jonah explained.

"Right, okay so let's make chits alright?" Corbyn replied.

After a solid two minutes, the teams were Jonah, Zach and Daniel against Lanie, Jack and Corbyn. The moment Jack walked to Lanie's side, Corbyn smirked at the girl causing her to roll her eyes.

The first song was Jack vs Zach and it was 'sweater weather'

"Touch my neck and I'll touch yours-"

"She knows what think about and what I'm thinking about

one love, two mouths" Jack sang looking directly at Lanie causing a small blush to creep up on her cheeks.

Next was Dorbyn against each other, singing a classic one direction song 'kiss you'

"everytime we to ou uch, I get this kinda ru u ush

baby say hey ayy eay eay ayy"

"ayy ayy eay and lemme kiss you"

Next was Jonah and Lanie, singing a shawn mendes bop, 'treat you better'

"Cuz I know I can treat you better, than he can

and any girl like you deserves a gentleman"

"tell me why are we wasting time, on all your wasted crying

when you should be with me instead"

All of them sang together:

"I know I can treat you better, BETTER THAN HE CAN"

The night ended with more singing, laughing and dancing, tiredness consuming all their bodies.

A/N

1031 words

it's a lovely day to sing but my singing voice is terrible

anyway hope you enjoyed

peace out